Wilton 9 x 5

Wilton 9 x 5" Loaf Pan

BY WILTON #83 in Weight Management

Prepare perfect breads and meatloaf with a wilton 9 x 5" loaf pan. This large loaf pan is made with professional-quality steel. It has a nonstick coating that's resists scratches, so you can feel free to use metal utensils on it. The nonstick releases food easily, so your breads and other food will look as beautiful as they are delicious. It's oven, broiler, dishwasher and freezer safe. see more...

• This pan is awesome when you want to cook meat loaf for family. I...1 Answers
Wilton 9 x 5
Wilton 9 x 5" Loaf Pan
Buy on Target
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
I just bought this at Walmart for about $6 which is cheap for such high quality. It's a good sized and my banana bread didn't stick to it. It's not super heavy yet it still feels sturdy. Super easy to clean as well. Overall has a nice feel to it.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Love all Wilton products but constantly am using this pan to make new breads especially my favorite homemade banana bread!
Nicolle M.
A nice, solid loaf pan made out of the quality material you expect from Wilton. A definite staple in the kitchen.
Diana H.
I love how even this bakes! It's a better perk that I can drop it in the dishwasher when I'm done with it!
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
I truly love all things Wilton. Nonstick pans that I can use for bread or meatloaf or even oreo mixes.
Kristen S.
Bakes my zucchini bread evenly and makes it a golden color without burning it on the bottom and sides!
Anna M.
This is a great non-stick pan for breads, and I even use it for meatloaf and lasagna (shhhh).
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Wilton always has great products! Easy cleanup, just throw it in the dishwasher
Nikki S.
ALBANY, GA
This pan is awesome when you want to cook meat loaf for family. I love it!