BY WILTON

Mayra R.
I love wilton sprinkles they are always the finishing touch on my cakes. I like the colorful sprinkles because they add a fun look to cakes. I also use them for cupcakes. They don't have much of flavor. I purchase these for birthday cakes and the fancy ones for anniversary cakes.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Sprinkles there great I use them on everything, ice cream, cup cakes. There very inexpensive to buy. They make things look pretty. They come in variety of colors and flavors
Angela S.
I love Wilton products and the assorted sprinkles are great. Wilton is always coming out with new products that inspire my creativity with my baking business!
Joan D.
I love sprinkles. I like how it comes in a variety pack. I love the colors in the pack.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
ما عندي هذا المنتج اتمنا انه يكوون عندي لاني بحبه جداااا جداااا انا زعلانه كتيررر والله كان نفسي يكوون عندي هذا المنتج💋
حلووو كتييير كتيييير