Wilton 461855 Royal Icing Mix 14 Ounces uploaded by Saff L.Wilton 461855 Royal Icing Mix 14 Ounces uploaded by dana% L.Wilton 461855 Royal Icing Mix 14 Ounces uploaded by Katherine M.

BY WILTON #27 in Frosting

WILTON-Royal Icing Mix. The fast and easy way to make royal icing to create hard-drying decorations. Great for making flowers in advance! It's easy to mix-just add water! This package contains one 14 ounce box of Royal Icing Mix. Makes approximately 2 cups of icing. Imported. see more...

• Does it taste the same as homemade icing? 4 Answers
  • I really want to learn how to decorate sugar cookies for ...4 Answers
  • Is this only good for decoration or does it taste great too?20 Answers
Giovanna H.
I love super desserts and parties is the best for people who do not know how to do it, I do not make it homemade, and those who sell it already made it, this is better because I use only the amount I need
Anne E.
If you're in a hurry and need frosting for a cake or cupcakes, this is an amazing staple to have in your cabinets. It's easy to mix (just add water), and you can not only frost cakes but also make sugar decorations with it. If you're a fan of buttercream, you'll love this!
Jadon P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best box Royal icing I have ever found! I make all of my cakes with this icing. Everyone always asks if the icing was homemade! My favorite cake to put this on is yellow cake. I recommend to anyone looking for a good Royal icing
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great product. I've tried to make royal icing homemade and it turned out very runny. This packaged made. Great tasting icing that was easy to use and decorate with. I found it at Michaels and was able to use a coupon to make it cheaper!
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Royal icing is essential to any baker wanting to get intricate details and designs on their cake. This is another great product by Wilton because it give you a huge amount of mix to make royal icing.
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
Sometimes royal icing can be tricky to make from scratch. This is a huge help when baking. Tastes great and can easily be mixed with food coloring for whatever color you need.
Ana G.
Yakima, WA
This icing is easy to apply for a beautiful decoration on a cake !! I love the way it's easy to use the price can be lower in my opinion but it does have a good taste and yes I would buy it again (:
Alana J.
Jamaica , NY
My sister has this and it works amazing she loves it to icing anything. She got off amazon I believe and I do recommend it and it's pricy bcuz it depends on one you want
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great product and good company too. They have really amazing stuff to die for. This product is an excellent decoration kit and turning the ideas on a great project
Aylin V.
Pasadena, TX
This Royal icing is so delicious it goes well with all types of cakes its just the best. And if you want it a certain color all you have to do is add the color to it.
Katie H.
Is this only good for decoration or does it taste great too?
Jennifer R.
Olney, IL
Does this come in different colors? I can't remember.
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
I really want to learn how to decorate sugar cookies for the holidays. I am wondering how easy this Royal icing is to use? Would you recommend this over another brand - or trying to make your own from scratch?
Jessica O.
Reading, PA
Does it taste the same as homemade icing?