BY WILTON #4 in Food Coloring

WILTON-Gel Food Coloring Set. Food coloring is great for batter, icings, frozen desserts, whipped cream and more. Wilton's Gel Food Coloring is ultra concentrated so you only need a little to achieve vibrant color! This package contains four 0.3 ounce bottles of Food Coloring (Yellow, Pink, Blue, Green). Made in USA. see more...

• What makes this product different from others on the market?2 Answers
  • Would you use this for royal icing and do the colors blee...1 Answers
  • Does this change the consistency of the icing? I know so...2 Answers
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
When you bake as much as I do food coloring is either your best friend of your worse enemy. This brand of gel food coloring is amazing. The colors are very vibrant and mix well.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Growing up I was use to using liquid coloring drops. This products was very new to me. At the time I purchased it the other types of food coloring was sold out. This product didn’t disappoint me, the color was still good and easy to blend.
Jessica A.
Clovis
I love this it gets the color as soon as you pour in a dot I love this that is so pigmented and I would recommend and it lasts a lot of time and it has no food flavoring I need to buy more you can get this at Walmart it Kmart or any grocery store byee I love this product I would recommend it it’s cheap as well
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
This gel has a super rich color and honestly I prefer gel food colors because I feel like they’re easier to control and tend to produce a richer color. Totally met my expectations! And I would recommend this to others (:
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
Great for coloring eggs for Easter or to add coloring to a plan icing for cupcakes or cakes. They don’t have weird taste to them, and they don’t stain your teeth like most colorings do.
Joyce T.
Woodbury, NJ
I've recently started baking Macarons at home.  When you are making Macarons, the recipe calls for a gel based food coloring instead of the regular alcohol based food coloring because the alcohol will mess with the texture of  your meringue batter.  Wilton's gel food coloring worked perfectly.  My cookies came out the perfect texture and consistency.  I also like the droplet spout of the food coloring bottle.  It allowed me to easily control how much coloring I was adding.
Nicole Z.
I bought these for my cupcakes I was making. They were easy to drop a couple drops into my white frosting to change the color. They give great color and you don’t taste any chemical flavor like others I’ve tried.
Rory L.
i love the Wilton Gel Food Colors. i decorate cakes and i rarely use any other brand. the price is reasonable, there are plenty of color varieties. my only complaint is that the store near me is bad about not keeping them in stock. so i have to compromise sometimes by mixing my own colors, which is easy with Wilton's colors.
Tori G.
discovery bay, CA
You cannot beat this for any type of food coloring needs. My favorite use is for Christmas Cookies! My only complaint is that once you get the dye on your hands it is not coming off for quite some time!
Kayla G.
Niskayuna, NY
I love this product its has very bright and vibrant colors and does not disappoint . I use it on all my cakes/cupcakes and the end result is amazing! 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good food coloring!
Amanda M.
Hot Springs, AR
What makes this product different from others on the market?
Cameron B.
Gainesville, FL
Does this change the consistency of the icing? I know some food colorings make icing grainy.
Anna G.
Would you use this for royal icing and do the colors bleed at all?

back