Wilton 448965 Gel Food Coloring Set 4-Pkg-Easter

by Wilton

#3 in Food Coloring

WILTON-Gel Food Coloring Set. Food coloring is great for batter, icings, frozen desserts, whipped cream and more. Wilton's Gel Food Coloring is ultra concentrated so you only need a little to achieve vibrant color! This package contains four 0.3 ounce bottles of Food Coloring (Yellow, Pink, Blue, Green). Made in USA.

Do recommend this food coloring? Does it thickening the chocolate if I add it?
Besides for baking and food are there any crafts you make with these?
Anyone else feel like these food colorings leave a metallic taste in your baked goods?
Start your review of Wilton 448965 Gel Food Coloring Set 4-Pkg-Easter!
Allasondra D.
Taylor
Wilton 448965 Gel Food Coloring Set 4-Pkg-Easter uploaded by Allasondra D.
Wilton 448965 Gel Food Coloring Set 4-Pkg-Easter uploaded by Allasondra D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wilton’s Gel Food Coloring make tinting my icings so much easier without compromising its consistency!
Lu A.
Wilton 448965 Gel Food Coloring Set 4-Pkg-Easter uploaded by Lu A.
Purchased at: H-E-B
WILTON’s, Easter gel food coloring 4ct. is extraordinary. The beautiful pastel colors are phenomenal, just perfect for Easter Celebrations and more! 🧁🐣🐰
Amber V.
Wenatchee, WA
Love the depth of color these offer. I use for baking, frosting, fondant, hand painted cakes and so much more!
Lachelle T.
Cheyenne, WY
Wilton 448965 Gel Food Coloring Set 4-Pkg-Easter uploaded by Lachelle T.
Works great for making cookie icing colorful. Doesn't make the icing taste different and it didn't color my skin.
Tori G.
Pocatello, ID
You cannot beat this for any type of food coloring needs. My favorite use is for Christmas Cookies! My only complaint is that once you get the dye on your hands it is not coming off for quite some time!
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
I bought these for my cupcakes I was making. They were easy to drop a couple drops into my white frosting to change the color. They give great color and you don’t taste any chemical flavor like others I’ve tried.
Amanda T.
Waterloo, IA
Purchased at: Target
I was very much impressed used these for the first time the other day and being gel definitely had some very bright colors and fun to use!
Danae M.
Coal City, WV
Excellent product! Very bright, vibrant colors. The best part is a little goes a long way!
Chelsea W.
Woodbridge, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty good color! A simple drop actually goes a really long way. Very inexpensive and last forever!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
When you bake as much as I do food coloring is either your best friend of your worse enemy. This brand of gel food coloring is amazing. The colors are very vibrant and mix well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...