Wilton 448965 Gel Food Coloring Set 4-Pkg-Easter

by Wilton

#4 in Food Coloring

WILTON-Gel Food Coloring Set. Food coloring is great for batter, icings, frozen desserts, whipped cream and more. Wilton's Gel Food Coloring is ultra concentrated so you only need a little to achieve vibrant color! This package contains four 0.3 ounce bottles of Food Coloring (Yellow, Pink, Blue, Green). Made in USA.

What makes this product different from others on the market?
Would you use this for royal icing and do the colors bleed at all?
Does this change the consistency of the icing? I know some food colorings make icing grainy.
Start your review of Wilton 448965 Gel Food Coloring Set 4-Pkg-Easter!
4 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
It's not the best colors. It take many drops to obtain the packaged color shown. The blue is a darker blue and the green is too. I would recommend this to a true Baker who knows how play with food colorings to make the perfect color. I wouldn't recommend these for a beginner Baker who think these colors will be as advertised
2 years agoMilwaukee, WI
Growing up I was use to using liquid coloring drops. This products was very new to me. At the time I purchased it the other types of food coloring was sold out. This product didn’t disappoint me, the color was still good and easy to blend.
2 years agoHobbs, NM
I love this it gets the color as soon as you pour in a dot I love this that is so pigmented and I would recommend and it lasts a lot of time and it has no food flavoring I need to buy more you can get this at Walmart it Kmart or any grocery store byee I love this product I would recommend it it’s cheap as well
2 years agoFort Worth, TX
This gel has a super rich color and honestly I prefer gel food colors because I feel like they’re easier to control and tend to produce a richer color. Totally met my expectations! And I would recommend this to others (:
5 months ago
I love the versatility of these food dyes. Whether im dying easter eggs, decorating a cake or cupcakes, or just coloring something for fun. Gives vibrant colors and a little goes a long way.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite gel food coloring packs I love the colors is super vibrant and they make awesome colors when you mix them together I would highly recommend them
3 years agoWoodbury, NJ
I've recently started baking Macarons at home.  When you are making Macarons, the recipe calls for a gel based food coloring instead of the regular alcohol based food coloring because the alcohol will mess with the texture of  your meringue batter.  Wilton's gel food coloring worked perfectly.  My cookies came out the perfect texture and consistency.  I also like the droplet spout of the food coloring bottle.  It allowed me to easily control how much coloring I was adding.
7 months ago
Wilton 448965 Gel Food Coloring Set 4-Pkg-Easter uploaded by Marg F.
I used this about a week ago for my god daughter's birthday cake and it worked alot better than I anticipated. They all mixed very well. I mixed pink and blue to make purple. I had zero issues not to mention i know little to nothing about baking Wilton 448965 Gel Food Coloring Set 4-Pkg-Easter
3 years ago
i love the Wilton Gel Food Colors. i decorate cakes and i rarely use any other brand. the price is reasonable, there are plenty of color varieties. my only complaint is that the store near me is bad about not keeping them in stock. so i have to compromise sometimes by mixing my own colors, which is easy with Wilton's colors.
2 years agoNiskayuna, NY
Wilton 448965 Gel Food Coloring Set 4-Pkg-Easter uploaded by Kayla G.
I love this product its has very bright and vibrant colors and does not disappoint . I use it on all my cakes/cupcakes and the end result is amazing! 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good food coloring!