BY WILTON

WILTON-Detail Embosser. Cut and emboss fondant and gum paste with six different designs! This tool has two interchangeable wheels that will cut and emboss fondant and gum paste with different decorative designs. Each wheel has three different styles giving you six total options- wavy; zigzag; bead; stitch; dash; and straight. Overall dimensions of the tool are 5-1/2x2x1-1/2 inches. Each package contains one handle and two wheels. Imported. see more...

Patty A.
I like to make my own fondant. Fondant is difficult to work with so the right tools are necessary. I bought these and liked them.
Corey C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I think fondant is a difficult product to work with and this product made it a little easier but still didn't receive the outcome I was looking for. Possibly more practice would help
Amy C.
Waynesburg, PA
First of all their fondant is one of the highest quality for the price. And then if you add this Smart Fondant Detail Embosser you'll be able to decorate a cake like a pro. Everyone will be asking you where you got your cake from!
Lyndsey H.
Boerne, TX
I bought this to decorate a cake for a friends going away party and it turn out looking like I had bought the cake from the bakery!! Everyone raved over how awesome my skills as a baker are! A really steal for the price too.
SALLY M.
Loved mine! Sad I don't have it anymore. Really helped with detail in your work. This is a great tool for beginners. A must have for your cake kit.
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL
I love to bake and this definitely helps me with my decorating needs. It's fast and simple and anyone can do it. My child and I use it to make cakes and cup cakes!
Christina H.
Lo e this brand of fonda t. Very easy to work with. Tastes great, everyone enjoyed the cake I made using this. Will put have in the future.
casandra g.
Lindsay, CA
Love this type of brand this brand is the highest type of quality it is easy to work with and easy to make it
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Getting one myself but haven't used it but have seen the work from one and it's great! So easy to use!!
Julia F.
THIS IS PERFECT FOR CAKE DECORATING!! I love using this brand because of how easy it is to do