Wilton 14" Silver Platters

BY WILTON

Wilton 14" Silver Platters, 4 Count: 4 count Grease-resistant platters Serve party cakes, pastries and appetizers with style Strong corrugated boards Shining silver-tone surface Elegant scalloped shape see more...

• Is this a pack or just a single platter?1 Answers
  • I wanted to start decorating cakes more and looked into t...1 Answers
  • How much it's this product?3 Answers
Wilton 14
Wilton 14" Silver Platters
Brittney W.
Oxford
These are great for when I don't feel like making my own cake board. I usually use scrapbook paper pick something to match which ever came I'm doing but these are so handy when I don't have. Would recommend. Very durable
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
These are a must have for bakers. I use their products all the time. Clean up easy. Very well made. Not pricey. So many products to choose from. Never disappoints. Always coming out with new fresh things. Great prices on Amazon too.
Mayela H.
weslaco, ['', '', '']
Decorator Expert Level 2
Me encanta el año pasado nesesitaba algo para sostener mis cupcakes para la fiesta de mis ninos y encontre esto con una candle holder de la tienda de dollar quedaron hermosos a mis invitados les facio q se miraba bien
Lindsay J.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These work great for to present a cake on and don't have to worry bout covering with the silver paper and still looks nice. I use these all the time for my cakes and love them!
Sheila G.
Rosemead, CA
My mom introduced me to these silver platters, we both use them when making desserts. Never disappoints us, they are sturdy and affordable not to mention how beautiful they present our food.
Jennifer W.
YES YES YES ! Best of the best for cakes , pies or even cupcakes ! I am a little at home baker and I love those for everything !

Please don't mind the messy background from the picture but I was so proud of making this amazing cake for my daughter I had to share it right the way
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
I think I own every Wilton product known to man! Lol. I love Wilton. These are really great for cakes or cupcake cakes! They're a little on the pricy side but you really can't go wrong with Wilton. I would recommend this to any cake decorator!
Maysee R.
Love everything from this brand affordable and really cute looks great in any room! I love interior design and this will look great in any room and it's purpose is still there even if the room looks amazing too!! Would definitely recommend
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
These are beautiful silver platters to place your cake or other desserts on. Very easy to wash and care for. I think it is a beautiful way to display all of my tasty treats and desserts. I have a few of them that I use for parties and family get togethers especially during the holiday season.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Perfect for cakes that you bake home made ! Love the material and color it's perfect for the home and it's great for gifts for others also love the brand and price you can purchase this at Michaels or target
Yajaira S.
Do you like Wilton products
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you use your silver platters for?
Paloma E.
How much it's this product?
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
I wanted to start decorating cakes more and looked into these, are they sturdy enough and do they last long?
Lauren A.
Is this a pack or just a single platter?

Wilton 14