Wilton 10" Professional Decorating Bags

How well do these hold up to repeated uses and washings?
Start your review of Wilton 10" Professional Decorating Bags!
How would you rate this product?
Ridge, NY
Wilton 10" Professional Decorating Bags uploaded by Heather S.
My daughter is the baker in the house and she loves Wilton products. Just about every baking tool she has is Wilton. They’re easy to use and they have a very extensive selection on baking items. From decorating bags like these to cake tips and icing mixes, they have it all! These decorating bags work great! They never break and are very well made! #sweettooth #baker #myfavoritefood #comfortfood
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m a big fan of these Wilton piping bags. They work well with all of my frosting tips. They are fairly easy to fill with frosting and they are very durable. I always keep some of these on hand for my cake and cupcake decorating needs.
Rochester , NY
I have always used Wilton even in Pastry School. Durable, cleanse easily and lasts a long time. The 10" bags are perfect for small jobs and the 16" are great for bigger cakes and cupcakes!
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
These are extremely durable & reliable. It’s great to have them on hand. This is also a great product if you’re environmentally conscious or just want to save money on disposables. It is a little bit of a pain to clean afterwards, for me personally.
No Special Diet
I make a lot of cakes and cupcakes because I love to bake. It’s one of my favorite hobbies. These make decorating so easy! Sometimes I just don’t feel like washing out my reusable piping bags because it’s really annoying to do so. These save me some time and fuss. They work extremely well and I’ll buy again.
No Special Diet
I own several bags these hold up and are reusable. The inside stained from colored icing, but that didn’t impact performance. I bought mine at JoAnn’s. It’s more economical than disposable bags. I’ll keep buying them.
Norman, OK
I really like these for when I was doing melted chocolate and decorating a tone of individual detailed cakepops such as when I make footballs and used the bag for the stripping or baseball, I also used it when I make my Christmas cakepops it's nice because I'm able to throw the bag away then I'm done.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Strong, almost all my tips fit well, and they do the job! Washing is pretty simple and the price is way worth it considering the quality. $4.24 on amazon! I have used many different bags but this is by far my favorite and I will definitely be recommending them to others!
Low Carb, No Special Diet
North bend, OR
These are amazing decorating bags the piping tips don't move at all. I used them for buttercream frosting and worked great can wash and reuse just love them got my from Joann fabrics
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
San Benito, TX
I love these! Whenever I pipe or Ice I use Wilton and they never disappoints! I recommend them to a bakery. Price depends where you purchase them