BY WILSON

V- Matrix Technology creates a larger sweet spot giving players more power- The Triumph comes with a V-Lock Bridge which adds stability- The extra-large head size and longer length make this lightweight racket one of the most powerful recreational rackets see more...

• How does the Wilson triumph tennis racquet match up again...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brittany H.
Fountain, CO
My fave racquet! I use this for my high school varsity tennis team and it doesn’t disappoint! I would say though, adding some shock absorbers is really needed otherwise it hurts the wrist quite badly.
Hannah M.
Not the worst tennis racquet but not the best either. Personally I prefer Prince, but I've been playing the sport for 8 years. Wilson racquets are perfect for beginners! They are very inexpensive and do the job so that you can find out if tennis is for you or not.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Let's face it, Tennis is a hard sport. Especially in my family! We have one pro and the rest of us aren't good at all, but we love to play and have many different ones because Of Sizes and ages. This one is great . Hours of fun for the family.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
What I Love about this racket is that it is clearly marked as to what height and size the player should use. All of my sons play and I have a hard time knowing with other brands what racket is appropriate for each age/height .Not with Wilson. I love their rackets, they're inexpensive and last a long time. Easy grips and nice strings.Great product for beginners or pros.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
My husband and I just got these and we've used them twice so far. We like them. Seems like they are easier to use than previous racquets that we've had. We play just recreationally and not too often. Just for fun.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
My first two tennis rackets were from Wilson. These are great rackets for beginners and are very appealing to the eyes also. The ones I own are a couple years old but still work fine for when I'm playing for fun.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
These are great for beginners learning to play tennis. Great quality and price and they last a long time.
Jordan G.
How does the Wilson triumph tennis racquet match up against other leading brands? Just a beginner and looking for a formidable brand to practice my backhand.