Add a Photo

#183 in uncategorized
Page G.
Page G.
Tempe, AZ

A good golf ball for the price but substantially less response than others. Not a choice for distance but good for getting control to improve.
Patricia E.
Patricia E.
Shreveport, LA

My husband uses these and he said they are not good. I don't like putting negative stuff on here, but for father's day I've just gone thru the analysis with him. :(
Adrian G.
Adrian G.
Hamptonville, NC

A great lower price golf ball easy on the green in and your wallet and the green on the course., Ball plays well with good accuracy, great spin, and seems to hold up well.
BRIAN L.
BRIAN L.
Lucasville, NS

Very simple. Best bang for your buck. I use these all the time and hit the fairway consistently. Nice spin keeps them on the greens. Would match these against any competitor.
Eric K.
Eric K.
Washington, NJ

When you buy the Wilson Titanium Golf balls you know you are getting the best. I get optimum distance and the quality of these golf balls are just hands down great!
ROY V.
ROY V.
Rockaway, NJ

Good distance, but you sacrifice a lot of control around the greens. I'd suggest a ball with a little more spin, even if you are looking for distance.
Stephen H.
Stephen H.
Star, NC

These golf balls are great for people who lose their balls a lot because of the affordable price! I like the distance that you can get with these, but I don't like the spin control and they don't roll well when putting.
Minerva S.
Minerva S.

These wilson titanium golf balls are great balls to start beginners off with. My sons think Wilson Golf Balls are Great!!!
Eanna H.
Eanna H.
Mint Hill, NC

Do you notice a difference in performance depending on your club?
Ryan T.
Ryan T.
I have not seen a significant difference.
Jordana L.
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL

Do these make a difference in your play?

Join Now