Add a Photo

#183 in uncategorized
Page G.
Page G.
Tempe, AZ

A good golf ball for the price but substantially less response than others. Not a choice for distance but good for getting control to improve.
Patricia E.
Patricia E.
Shreveport, LA

My husband uses these and he said they are not good. I don't like putting negative stuff on here, but for father's day I've just gone thru the analysis with him. :(
Lyndsay M.
Lyndsay M.
castaic, CA

Stephen H.
Stephen H.
Star, NC

These golf balls are great for people who lose their balls a lot because of the affordable price! I like the distance that you can get with these, but I don't like the spin control and they don't roll well when putting.
Nina T.
Nina T.

Wilson Titanium Golf Balls are what I learned to play golf with, these are great for beginners, but not for pros! I'm not a pro yet, but I still use Wilson Titanium Balls every once in a while, when I am messing around
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Now, I am no golf expert, but I buy these balls on a regular basis when I want to mess around and play a few rounds. They always seem to be accurate with no swerving, and you can usually find them at a good price!
Jaimie S.
Jaimie S.
Olympia, WA

If you are just going to play a round with co-workers and are on a budget then these will do ... but I would say ALWAYS buck up and get Nike balls or Titelist ProV1s .. it makes a world of difference.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Champaign, IL

I think these are close to fantastic! There are better and higher quality golf balls out there, but for the price you get what you pay for. These never do me wrong so why give them a low score!
Colin J.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN

There's a reason why these are priced very affordable. The quality of Wilson tennis balls is poor. I know my friend's uncle said he wasn't a fan. Wilson tennis balls are really great though.
BRIAN L.
BRIAN L.
Lucasville, NS

Very simple. Best bang for your buck. I use these all the time and hit the fairway consistently. Nice spin keeps them on the greens. Would match these against any competitor.
Eanna H.
Eanna H.
Mint Hill, NC

Do you notice a difference in performance depending on your club?
Jordana L.