BY WILSON

• Do these make a difference in your play?2 Answers
  • Do you notice a difference in performance depending on yo...5 Answers
Stephen H.
Star, NC
These golf balls are great for people who lose their balls a lot because of the affordable price! I like the distance that you can get with these, but I don't like the spin control and they don't roll well when putting.
Nina T.
Wilson Titanium Golf Balls are what I learned to play golf with, these are great for beginners, but not for pros! I'm not a pro yet, but I still use Wilson Titanium Balls every once in a while, when I am messing around
Kelly M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Now, I am no golf expert, but I buy these balls on a regular basis when I want to mess around and play a few rounds. They always seem to be accurate with no swerving, and you can usually find them at a good price!
Jaimie S.
Olympia, WA
If you are just going to play a round with co-workers and are on a budget then these will do ... but I would say ALWAYS buck up and get Nike balls or Titelist ProV1s .. it makes a world of difference.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
There's a reason why these are priced very affordable. The quality of Wilson tennis balls is poor. I know my friend's uncle said he wasn't a fan. Wilson tennis balls are really great though.
Adrian G.
Hamptonville, NC
A great lower price golf ball easy on the green in and your wallet and the green on the course., Ball plays well with good accuracy, great spin, and seems to hold up well.
Kara K.
Champaign, IL
I think these are close to fantastic! There are better and higher quality golf balls out there, but for the price you get what you pay for. These never do me wrong so why give them a low score!
Patricia E.
Shreveport, LA
My husband uses these and he said they are not good. I don't like putting negative stuff on here, but for father's day I've just gone thru the analysis with him. :(
Eric K.
When you buy the Wilson Titanium Golf balls you know you are getting the best. I get optimum distance and the quality of these golf balls are just hands down great!
ROY V.
Rockaway, NJ
Good distance, but you sacrifice a lot of control around the greens. I'd suggest a ball with a little more spin, even if you are looking for distance.
Eanna H.
Charlotte, NC
Do you notice a difference in performance depending on your club?
Jordana L.
Apopka, FL
Do these make a difference in your play?