Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Eric K.
Eric K.

1 influenster found this helpful

When you buy the Wilson Titanium Golf balls you know you are getting the best. I get optimum distance and the quality of these golf balls are just hands down great!

Stephen H.
Stephen H.

These golf balls are great for people who lose their balls a lot because of the affordable price! I like the distance that you can get with these, but I don't like the spin control and they don't roll well when putting.

Nina T.
Nina T.

Wilson Titanium Golf Balls are what I learned to play golf with, these are great for beginners, but not for pros! Im not a pro yet, but I still use Wilson Titanium Balls every once in a while, when I am messing around

Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Now, I am no golf expert, but I buy these balls on a regular basis when I want to mess around and play a few rounds. They always seem to be accurate with no swerving, and you can usually find them at a good price!

Jaimie S.
Jaimie S.

If you are just going to play a round with co-workers and are on a budget then these will do ... but I would say ALWAYS buck up and get Nike balls or Titelist ProV1s .. it makes a world of difference.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Jordana L.
Jordana L.

Do these make a difference in your play?

0 answersSep 03 - 2013 - 8:18 p.m.
SUBMIT AN ANSWER
Eanna H.
Eanna H.

Do you notice a difference in performance depending on your club?

5 answersOct 20 - 2012 - 9:09 p.m.
SUBMIT AN ANSWER