Wilson
Titanium Golf Balls

Wilson Titanium Golf Balls

by Wilson

Do these make a difference in your play?
Do you notice a difference in performance depending on your club?
Start your review of Wilson Titanium Golf Balls!
How would you rate this product?
Page G.
Tempe, AZ
A good golf ball for the price but substantially less response than others. Not a choice for distance but good for getting control to improve.
Patricia E.
Shreveport, LA
My husband uses these and he said they are not good. I don't like putting negative stuff on here, but for father's day I've just gone thru the analysis with him. :(
Lyndsay M.
castaic, CA
High performance
High performance
Rachel S.
Mooresville, NC
I bought these for my brother (An avid Golfer) and he loved them! Excellent quality, and great price.
Nina T.
Wilson Titanium Golf Balls are what I learned to play golf with, these are great for beginners, but not for pros! I'm not a pro yet, but I still use Wilson Titanium Balls every once in a while, when I am messing around
Kelly M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Now, I am no golf expert, but I buy these balls on a regular basis when I want to mess around and play a few rounds. They always seem to be accurate with no swerving, and you can usually find them at a good price!
Jaimie S.
Olympia, WA
If you are just going to play a round with co-workers and are on a budget then these will do ... but I would say ALWAYS buck up and get Nike balls or Titelist ProV1s .. it makes a world of difference.
Mac W.
Bought a box for my friend Michele who is an avid golfer, and she said these are great golf balls and she said they are long lasting as well.
Steven S.
Bronx, NY
I don't play golf sorry.
I don't play golf sorry.
Erin L.
Suffolk, VA
I'm not a huge fan of these golf balls. I'm more of a ProV kinda gal.
I'm not a huge fan of these golf balls. I'm more of a ProV kinda gal.