BY WILSON SPORTS

Wilson NCAA Street Shot Youth Size Basketball. Boys and Girls Ages 11 and under. Synthetic leather cover for exceptional gripability. recessed rubber channels. Designed for indoor/outdoor play. see more...

• Wilson Sports wtb0947id NCAA Street Shot Youth Size Baske...1 Answers
Stephanie B.
I bought one of these for my nephew and my son they love it they can shoot in the hoop already. My son is quite the athlete already a skier and swimmer, and my nephew is learning hockey, soccer and dirt biking . It is very affordable for a basketball. Team sports I believe help keep kids into positive things and encourage the development of team skills and healthy competition.
William S.
Greensboro, NC
I bought this ball for my son. He loves it. It bounces very well and for the price it's a good deal. The only reason I didn't give it four stars is because it didn't hold up very well on the concrete it started to tear after a lot of use. But I guess that can be true for all basketballs.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
At the basketball, who doesn't love a basketball? My kid isn't going to be in the NBA so this was a great deal
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
Good basketball I bought one for $5. There okay I like never flat better! I like it though it's okay
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Wilson is a great craned with great reasonable prices. It's been around for years
Deana G.