BY WILSON

Perfect your swing in style with the wilson sporting goods hope package set. This complete women's golf set is perfect for the beginning golfer looking for a clean, powerful and accurate swing. The hope set includes a forgiving driver, a high-lofted fairway wood, an easy-to-hit hybrid, 5-pw, sw and a wide sole semi-mallet putter with easy alignment features. Hybrids hit longer and straighter than long irons because their head shape is more forgiving, making them an excellent choice for the new golfer. The hope set includes a stylish, purple-and-white cart bag with spacious pockets, a plush shoulder strap and matching head covers for... see more...

Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
I have had these since high school last a really long time I started out wanting Nike golf set but then I seen these and fell in love there hit good and go far I love the color and the design I highly recommend.
Heather S.
I love this Wilson golf club set. I did a lot of research on a bunch of different sites before I purccompare to this set. I also noticed that a lot of new sets around this price point don't come with all the clubs this hased this set. It's a great quality set for a great price. I looked at used sets first and what I found didn't even set comes with. It's a great starter set! I would recommend this set to everyone and have recommended it to a number of my friends.