Wilson Outdoor Soft Play Volleyball (Yellow)

by Wilson

Featuring gentle Wilson Softplay technology, this is the ideal volleyball for any recreational player. Product Features Softplay technology 18-panel synthetic leather Butyl bladder for maximum air retention Product Details Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Model numbers: Blue: WTH3501 BLU Pink: WTH3501 PNK White: WTH3500 Yellow: WTH3501 YEL Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may differ from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Yellow. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Synthetic Leather.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wilson Outdoor Soft Play Volleyball (Yellow)!
How would you rate this product?
Franchesca F.
Wilson Outdoor Soft Play Volleyball (Yellow) uploaded by Franchesca F.
Ready to play beach volleyball this summer with my new wilson indoor or beach ball. This company created so manny nice styles of ball colores and this yellow ball is my favorite one. 💛💛 .. 😁🥰
kayli M.
huntsville
Even though the ball is a soft play ball, it is still very hard. I don’t think it is a very good ball to use in mass at a gym, but maybe for an outside ball. The outside layer of the ball peels really easily and it’s really rough. I get cut easily by the parts that are peeled up. However the ball is pretty affordable for like a short beach trip or something to that extent.
Catie M.
Dacula, GA
This is a great volleyball! However, after awhile they start to lose their grip. They are a great price and fun for all to use
Madison C.
West Liberty, WV
This volleyball will do as an emergency backup or something to take with you on the go, but for soft play it’s actually very hard even after letting some air out
Monique P.
This volleyball has been great I've actually had it for like a really long time I used as a kid would take it to the beach with us because it's really good in the water and also for like beach volleyball and now we use it sometimes as like a soccer ball will use it to volley and it held up really well
Lucí L.
buenos aires san miguel
Hola me interesa el producto me encanta jugar voley pero no tengo pelota y me encantaría tener una de estas
Victoria T.
WATERLOO, ON
Volleyball is one of my favourite off-ice sports, and this ball is amazing! It retains air pretty well, and it's a great tool to stay in shape! I recommend to anyone looking to try a new sport, or to improve their hand-eye coordination!

Looking for your answer?