Wilson Official-Size NFL Game Ball Football uploaded by Marco C.

BY WILSON

Get outside and play with this official-size nfl football from wilson - the offical game ball of the nfl. The wilson nfl official game football is designed with the classic "duke" pattern preferred by players and fans. It's made of durable leather with a deeper pebble and firmer texture for maximum grip and control. Multi-layered lining helps it keep its shape over time. see more...

Marco C.
Fresno
Sure it's not an actual NFL size football but it is Wilson. Greatest football brand in my opinion, you just can't go wrong with a Wilson football. Percect grip, great size, affordable and it last for quite some time. I've been having mine for 2 years now and it only has those 2 scratches and we play 3-5 times a week. So what does that tell you?
Rachel W.
If you are looking for a good quality football, Wilson is the brand you new. They are like the face of sport equipment in regards to the game balls. Almost every major league team I think uses the Wilson brand and they are great.
Lulu M.
Football is a must have in our family, especially having fans in the family. It's a early morning game played by all who want to play. It's fun, playful and memorable.
Brad R.
Irvine, CA
This ball is great, I love the feel of it. I have had this ball for years and it is still in great shape. Keeps the air, even when the temperature changes (I keep it in the trunk of my car). This is the ball my buddies always want to use when we play.
Jim C.
Newton, NJ
Cant complain about the best football out there. This is what I use all the time for weekend football games and tossing the ball around on any given summer day.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This is a great gift for anyone who enjoys football i really love the quality and it can last aong time my boyfriend use it every other weeken.
deyby c.
Bronx, NY
Best football out their great grip and nice feel to it.awesome ball to play.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
I'm new to the whole fitness thing but starting to finally love it! My kids are really into fitness and we really enjoy trying different things! You can't go wrong with these! Definitely helps and works! You get the results you put in for!