Wilson Official-Size Game Ball Basketball - 29.5

Wilson Official-Size Game Ball Basketball - 29.5"

BY WILSON

Wilson official-size game ball basketball - 29.5" see more...

Wilson Official-Size Game Ball Basketball - 29.5
Wilson Official-Size Game Ball Basketball - 29.5"
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Just like my son is addicted to the 28.5", I always pull out my matching 29.5" Wilson Basketball when we are going for a game of knockout. This ball has a strong, soft leathery grip that is long-lasting. If you store the ball indoors, even with continuous outside use, you should get at least 1 year of heavy use out of this ball before the grip even starts to fade. It will be 4-5 years before you see any cracking of the leather. This ball is a great ball that is long lasting.
Katie S.
Pocono Lake, PA
Played with wilson basketballs all throughout high school and college and i love the smooth grip and the soft feeling of the ball. Definitely my ball of choice.
katalina m.
Oxnard, CA
I like this basketball. We use this ball as our game ball on our high school team. our team hustles to be first to use the ball and get to practice with it.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
The best basketball for the sport! It has a great grip and a classic look. Great for serious games and just messing around and playing.
Shannon M.
Best basketball out there, they last forever and overall are just a great band. This ball really allows great control!
Sidra H.
Love this Basketball. Its easy to handle and use. The quality is awesome have had it for many years...........
James V.
Phoenix, AZ
Great basketball for indoor games, has a good grip and really rolls off your finger tips.
Samantha B.
Pickens , SC
We used these when I played in high school. They are the best! I love the quality of ball!
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
Best brand of balls in the bunch.It stays full forever!! I have never had to fill mine and have had it for over 20 years!!