BY WILSON

All surface. Wilson is the official ball of the NCAA. Wave triple threat technology. Phenom. Revolutionary patent pending technology designed to maximize player performance, 24 T3 Grooves create leverage points to increase ball control which enhances. Touch Shooting: Extra grooves allow your fingers to find the optimal leverage point for perfect rotation every time. Grip Passing: Increased control allows your fingers to find the ball while you find the ball while you find the open player. Control Dribbling: Better grip means a truer handle for a quicker crossover and fewer turnovers. Maximum Grip Cover; dual tone rubber cover. Recommended Sizes for Basketballs: All boys 12 years of age or older. Intermediate: All girls 8 years and older, boys 8-12 years of age. Contents: 1 basketball. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
I love using Wilson brand basketballs because they're actually dependable without being super expensive. I think overall it's a great ball never had one pop and of course they lose there air sometimes but you should have a air pump.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I'm a huge basketball fan and so is the rest of my family. We play basketball a lot. This ball is really nice. I found ours at the local dicks sporting goods. I think it is good quality and a good value. I am very satisfied overall with this purchase.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Classic in sports. These are all over my house as my brother is a sports geek
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love wilsons basketball. It's a very good ball and not way expensive. I definitely recommend it
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Best basketball on the market. Affordable. Long lasting. Sold anywhere sports things are sold plus also online. Highly recommend
Payal P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this the best basketball brand?