BY WILSON MARKETING ENTERPRISES

Help firm and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and puffiness around your eyes. This soothing gel blends hydrolyzed collagen and elastin to help lift and repair the delicate eye area.0.7 oz. jar Helps firm and reduce the appearance of wrinkles age lines and puffiness around the eyes Collagen and elastin boosters firm tone and target fine lines Encapsulated microbeads hydrate and vitamin C penetrates and absorbs to help improve the texture and tone of the skin see more...

Kristina M.
Danbury, CT
I bought this at TJ maxx for about $6.99 I honestly wasn’t expecting much from this product but I must say it has done a good job at smoothing out my under eye and decreasing my under eye puffiness, it hasn’t done anything for the few fine lines I already have under my eye but I haven’t seen anymore appear which is great! I usually have issues with my makeup caking under my eye and looking horrible but since using this my makeup has went on beautifully.
Kelsea R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I keep mine in my freezer because it's soothing to put it on cold. I use this as my morning eye cream. I think it helps with puffiness and redness. A little goes a long way so it'll last you a long time. It's a good product, not a great one.
Rachel😌 M.
I’ve been using this for less than a week and I can already see a difference in my eye puffiness and it seems to help my dark circles too. I bought it from Marshall’s and it was only $6.99! It’s so gentle and I’m excited to keep using it and seeing the difference it makes! UPDATE: I’ve been using this for a few months and I can definitely tell that my under eyes are lighter in color and have less bags! Love love love! Your under eyes will love this!
Michelle G.
Philadelphia , PA
I typically have dry under eyes and dark circles- I put this gel under my eyes right before I put makeup on and it definitely moisturizes my under eye. I haven’t noticed a difference in my dark circles, however I definitely haven’t given the product a fair shot as I forget to use it regularly.
Israel N.
Madera, CA
Just got this product but i like it helps with puffiness, used it a a couple of times going to continue and see what​ it does to my fine lines around my eyes.
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
This stuff really helps my undereye! I have deep tear troughs and this plumps them up, firms the skin and gives a good base for makeup.
Jamie C.
Mineral Ridge , OH
I use this product in the morning before I apply my makeup and at night. It make my under eye feel so smooth. keep it in the refrigerator so when I apply it I also have a cooling sensation. I have only been using it for a week and have already noticed that my eyes are not as puffy due to lack of sleep. Highly recommended
Stacie D.
Toronto, ON
I don't like the beads in this formula since they're pretty hard to burst, and when they do they just break up into smaller fragments that you really have to work into your skin until they dissolve. Love the gel texture though and that it's fragrance free. I apply this at night around my eyes and when I wake up in the morning my eyelids feel sticky and the whole area around my eyes swells up a bit, not in a bad way. It almost gives the illusion of having fillers under your eyes and flattens out bags. The problem is the affects are only temporary and by midday you'll notice your skin starts to deflate to its normal state again.