BY WILSON MARKETING ENTERPRISES

Boost your skins collagen and elastin production to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This rich emollient daily moisturizer helps restore elasticity and suppleness to your skin.2.25 oz. jar Collagen and elastin boosters hydrate smooth and firm Vitamin E helps reduce appearance of wrinkles and fight free radicals Delivers immediate longlasting hydration Helps restore elasticity and suppleness to your skin see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Annie S.
Charlotte
I really like this product. It’s been hard for me to find a moisturizer that isn’t too heavy but hydrates my skin well. I didn’t notice an odd smell as I’ve seen written in other reviews. I use it with the treatment serum, but when I put the serum on first and then the moisturizer as directed, it seems to congeal or cake up. I now use the serum after and that works great! My makeup goes on well after the two products absorb. It doesn’t take much, even though I have dry skin. So the 2.25 oz. container should last me about 3-4 months. I’ve actually got compliments on my skin since I’ve started using this moisturizer.
Lauren V.
Phenix City, AL
I LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH. I immediately noticed my skin looking more firm and voluptuous. I am addicted to it already and will never stop repurchasing this! Lift and firm is super accurate.
Stacie D.
Toronto, ON
Not a fan of the smell of this. The texture and smell are very similar to any standard face moisturizer. It absorbs well but still leaves a bit of a sticky feeling. Nothing about this product upset me but I'm not wowed by it either.