BY WILSON #46 in Fitness Equipment

Our dominance on the court comes from producing better products that help the performance of players at all levels. Our patented technologies have redefined how a basketball is produced and benefited players around the world. From the opening tip to the game winning buzzer beater, Wilson Basketball delivers championship performance. see more...

Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wilson is a great brand I love sports I was always the tom boy growing up ! I played soccer, basketball, baseball, etc Wilson isn't a cheap product you get what you pay for with it ! Very durable and long lasting I def can count on this brand!
Tabitha W.
My little one loves basketball and says, "I am an expert at basketball." Lol! So, I of course have to have an expert ball for him! I always remember using Wilson as a younger child and seeing Wilson basketballs at games!
Ashlee W.
This ball is a great ball. We've had ours at my house for going on five years and it still looks like it's brand new! It's super easy to use and it's also decently priced! I'm very satisfied with this product
Kelsey S.
Justice, IL
Loved this brand. It is a classic. Last a while, and met my needs of this product. Super easy since it already came with air in it. The con is you have to keep it inside during bad weather. I would definitely recommend this ball.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
My go to basketball. It's always such great quality and I know that it'll last. I've had mine for a few years now and it's in great condition. Also a good gift for kids
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
Best basketball. Extremely good quality and grip. Most schools use these as official game balls, so I believe practicing with them is important. They are affordable and last forever. Holds air for a reasonable amount of time.
Socorro O.
Manteca
I would always buy this basketball. The air last for a long time and it works fine. Basketball is so much fun when you use the right ball. It doesn't bend and the air last it so good
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
Love the Wilson basketballs. They are of great quality. It's the type of basketball that they use in nearly all levels of basketball. Highly recommend purchasing this brand
dariana v.
Jber, AK
The wilson brand is the best brand for physical education items. It is not that expensive. That is the brand all our physical education items were in high school.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Most reliable basketball brand that we have been buying for a long time as a kid. All of the things we use like even a football has the Wilson brand.
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
Is Wilson your go to on basketballs?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these deflate quickly?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite sport equipment brand?
Willian M.
Que tal wn exteriores como se siente