BY WILSON #89 in Fitness Equipment

Our dominance on the court comes from producing better products that help the performance of players at all levels. Our patented technologies have redefined how a basketball is produced and benefited players around the world. From the opening tip to the game winning buzzer beater, Wilson Basketball delivers championship performance. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Izeah G.
New York
This a great priced ball that lasts a long time. I've been playing basketball since I was 8. My last Wilson ball lasted me 3-4 years because I always used it in the gym. Great grip and firm ball to use during my high school games. Always used for practice and fun open court nights with my friends.Wilson Evolution High School Game Basketball, 29.5
Angela T.
washington
I really gotta say this is my favorite ball and I've had mine for 3 years! The texture is great because you have a good grip on it and it has a sturdy hold to it when you're in shooting stance. The ball is also very bouncy, but not too the point where the ball is bouncing 5 feet in the air when your dribbling. I wouldn't change anything about this ball because I use this indoor and outdoor but what I can tell you from my personal experience is that it works WAYYY. Better indoors. 10 outta 10 would for sure recommend
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
These were used in our school Gym Glass all the time, These dont deflate as quickly as other basketballs that ive played with before and are easy to pump up. My cousins and Brother and I used to play Basketball outside at our grandparents with this ball all day long, it is a great basketball brand.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
Seeing this reminds of when I was in school. These were the balls the school provided us. Just be careful if one hits you in the head since they're super hard! I'm not sure about the price but it's a good brand Wilson. I've seen a lot of people with this brand so i'm assuming its inexpensive.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Wilson is a great brand I love sports I was always the tom boy growing up ! I played soccer, basketball, baseball, etc Wilson isn't a cheap product you get what you pay for with it ! Very durable and long lasting I def can count on this brand!
Tabitha W.
My little one loves basketball and says, "I am an expert at basketball." Lol! So, I of course have to have an expert ball for him! I always remember using Wilson as a younger child and seeing Wilson basketballs at games!
Kelsey S.
Justice, IL
Loved this brand. It is a classic. Last a while, and met my needs of this product. Super easy since it already came with air in it. The con is you have to keep it inside during bad weather. I would definitely recommend this ball.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
My go to basketball. It's always such great quality and I know that it'll last. I've had mine for a few years now and it's in great condition. Also a good gift for kids
Socorro O.
Manteca
I would always buy this basketball. The air last for a long time and it works fine. Basketball is so much fun when you use the right ball. It doesn't bend and the air last it so good
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Most reliable basketball brand that we have been buying for a long time as a kid. All of the things we use like even a football has the Wilson brand.
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
Is Wilson your go to on basketballs?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these deflate quickly?
Willian M.
Que tal wn exteriores como se siente
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
What's your favorite sport equipment brand?