BY WILSON

The Wilson(r) AVP official outdoor volleyball game ball is designed to be easy to see, set, and serve, with a premium microfiber composite leather cover and vibrant graphics with visually appealing artwork. see more...

• I live this ball. It's perfect and isn't too hard on the ...1 Answers
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
This is a great volleyball. I've had some that are too firm and hurt when used for too long but this one is great. I also love the yellow stripe. I can't think of any problems with this ball and could recommend it.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a good , long lasting volleyball. It’s made of very durable material , and doesn’t hurt your arm when pitching. We have used this quite a bit, even in the water and it has held up very nicely.
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
I love this volleyball! It is one of those that dont make your arms red haha but i love it. It doesnt hurt my fingers when set because it had the right amount of cushion. You can giind this at mainly any sport store or even walmart!
Nefeli M.
A really great volleyball...it has lasted my friends and I for years now. We can set up the net over the pool or in the grass and the ball is usable for both. Would recommend this to everyone, overall really great quality!
Crystal C.
Takes a little breaking in, which is true of every beach ball I've used. Really really great once broken in though. Everyone I play with uses this ball so it's nice to not have to worry about differences between types.
Ray L.
Edison, NJ
I am a volleyball player and this ball has had its fair share or spikes and digs. After 2 years of hard use this ball is stay in great condition and has not warped in any way. I love it and would repurchase again!
ZaNireyah D.
Clinton, MS
I love playing volleyball! This ball is a great size, it's not all that high either. It's very easy to use also. It's a great choice for a volleyball. I often use it at every practice I went to in highschool !
Munh Nicole K.
Honestly this ball, it's nice. My friends love playing with it, and people should buy it . It's great for outdoors and you can clean it when it gets dirty, and also pump it .
Madisyn J.
A great volleyball! We've used this for pretty hard all summer and its still going strong!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Take to the beach and play. Fun and mind busy game for outdoors and staying in shape.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I live this ball. It's perfect and isn't too hard on the arms. We used these back in my high school days.