BeautyFaceFacial SkincareWilma Schumann
Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads

Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads

by Wilma Schumann

Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads Can you use these when doing lash extensions?
I absolutely live for #EyeMasks !! As a mom of two under two, I’m always exhausted & my eyes are the first place to show it! One of my favorite eye masks is Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads What are your #FavoriteEyeMasks ?? #FavoriteProducts #SkinCare #SkinCareSecrets #HolyGrail #SpringBeautyPicks #FriendChella [user:katybellotte] [user:sarahspace] [user:gabriellelingelbach] [user:kimberlyn1] [user:egyptianbeautyblogger] [user:dlikeadiamond] [user:libertyw1] [user:makeupbysashamarie] [user:darthginger] [user:rlqrosie]
Can i use it at day ?
Start your review of Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads!
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads uploaded by Lovie C.
These Hydrating Collagen Eye Mask work amazingly well. They are recommend for all skin types and I use these eye pads about 2 times a week and I alternate face mask in between. These are super hydrating and a treat for your tierd eyes. This is an intense , hydration-boosting treatment for the eye contour area with %100 collagen. They claim & visibly and effectively improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles plus reduce puffiness. They are non-irritating and simple to use. You really should buy some of these they are so worth it and after you try them you'll be hooked lol Your eyes will thank you💋
Angelica L.
Killeen, TX
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads uploaded by Angelica L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I like to use eye masks before applying a full face makeup; Whether it's am or PM. I normally don't wear full makeup daily, so I use eye masks a few times a week. I need notice a decrease in the appearance of puffiness and a temporary fighting that helps for smooth makeup. These did sting a bit when I initially put them on, but it turned into just a cooling sensation. I would not say these are my favorite, but I will use them while I have them. #eyemask #noanimaltesting #puffyeyes #skincare
Lillian P.
Birmingham, AL
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads uploaded by Lillian P.
First time using these, I got them as a sample. They feel amazing, super refreshing for my tired momma eyes ♥️♥️
Tasneem S.
Queens Vlg, NY
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads uploaded by Tasneem S.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I used this eye pad for the first time. It’s not bad. You have to keep it on for 20 minutes. Be careful with the application so it doesn’t touch your eye interior. It burnt my skin a bit and I think it does that to dry and/or sensitive skin. So beware of that but I did feel my under eyes looked better after this!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads uploaded by Azita C.
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads uploaded by Azita C.
I love the way these feel. They are great to use before going out for moisturizing and plumping the eye area. Just be careful handling them because they will fall apart.
Heather J.
Land O Lakes, FL
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads uploaded by Heather J.
Purchased at: ULTA
These eye pads worked pretty well. I had a bit of a hard time getting them to stay in the right place, but once I did they felt nice. As far as results - I didn't notice much depuffing, but they definitely provided some much needed moisture to the under eye area.
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads uploaded by Shelby C.
We had these cooled in the refrigerator before we used them and they felt really nice and soothing. They didn’t slide down my face like a lot of patches/masks I have used so I liked that.
Jennifer A.
Caraway, AR
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads uploaded by Jennifer A.
Omg these are amazing. I love the way they make my eyes feel afterwards. It's very cooling and tingly even. These are the best ones I've found so far. I do not know the cost as they were a gift.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads uploaded by christina H.
i got one of these as a sample in my allure beautybox... i really liked these they deff help my eyes look less puffy cant tell any of the collagen affects since it was only one pair they felt like really nice quality stayed on good had a nice light scent im deff goin to get more to see how good the benifits are using on a weekly basis
Kathryn  S.
Smithtown, NY
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads uploaded by Kathryn  S.
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads uploaded by Kathryn  S.
I received these eye pads in my Allure subscription box and felt excited to try them. I have puffy dark areas under my eyes, but after reading the label, I realize these are not going to help this issue. When applied, they did have a slight sting. Not unbearable, but not soothing either. They did provide some moisture, but much less than my daily eye cream. I really am not impressed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claire S.
Rugby , Warwickshire
il y a 2 ans
Karrie K. il y a 2 ans
I would say yes, I didn't see any reason for it to come in contact with your lashes as long as you're taking your time to put them in place correctly and the cooling texture feels amazing!