BY WILMA SCHUMANN

• How many uses would something like this take to cause a noticeable...1 Answers
  • Around how much would someone pay for these eye pads? And where can...4 Answers
  • Do these contain parabens or phthalates?1 Answers
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I received the Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads in my January Birchbox. I have also sampled these in a past Birchbox. These are applied under the eye. They provide a boost of moisture and lift. The packaging is awkward, leading to loss of product due to spillage. I strongly recommend opening the packaging as carefully as possible to hopefully avoid this. For even better results, leave in the fridge overnight before use. This product is #fibromylagia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Ivonne N.
Ivonne N.
North Hollywood, CA
I loved this product, it is very easy and practical i love the individual packaging, i prepared my own spa night at home, it was the first time i used it, i got my netflix on and let it work it's magic, and oh my god i loved it, i have really dry under eyes and i just felt like it really hydrated my skin and made it look less dull, definitely would repurchase and i would definitely recommend it!
Raisean R.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
I am a true believer in the power of these things. My eyes had dark circles be cause I have natural bags. All of that magically went away after 20mins of sittling under these things. They work so well I use them on my laugh line. I plan on buying more as soon as possible.
Rosana M.
Rosana M.
Hialeah, FL
Wilma skincare hydrating collagen eye pads are the best. It enhance your eye contour area by reducing the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and puffiness.It's 100% pure collagen gel pads that offer a intense hydration and it's easy to use and non irritating.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I was able to sample one of these thanks to one of my subscription boxes and I LOVED it. It was extremely cooling and de-puffing. I also like how hydrated my under eye was. my only complaint that using these can get messy so just be careful when using
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
These have been the best gel masks I have used. They stayed put, which has been an issue I've had with other gel masks. The formula was nice and soothed my under eyes. I would recommend for anyone! They're great.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Schenectady, NY
Oh my god. Awesome, I recently got these as a sample from Brichbox. All I can say is I have sensitive skin, they are hydrating. They wake me up, cooling feeling. I feel great after using them. Love them!
Madelynn M.
Madelynn M.
Reno, NV
I like it because it is like really good for dark circles and I actually have dark circles so it just moisturize them and almost cools them down to where they're not as puffy
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Tryon, NE
10/10 would buy! I got one sample in ipsy and one in birchbox and I absolutely love them! Helps when my eyes are really puffy and eliminates the wrinkles I already had!
Lorena L.
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
Vi a una youtuber usándolos y me gustó mucho el cambio que le proporcionó a su cara de trasnocho me gustaría probarlos personalmente a ver que tal funcionan!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
Around how much would someone pay for these eye pads? And where can you purchase these?
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
Do these do a good job at hydrating the under eyes? I have extremely dry under eyes that moisturizers/oils/creams can't seem to help.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these any good? Im getting them in a birchbox :)
Anabell S.
Anabell S.
Mojave, CA
Really interested does this really work
Darlene C.
Darlene C.
Bakersfield, CA
Very interested in this...Does this work well?