BY WILMA SCHUMANN

• Do these contain parabens or phthalates?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Hollynn F.
nottingham, NH
These pads are a funny gummy texture. They sit nicely on your face and stay in place well. They were pretty comfy and cool for the first few minutes and then it started to tingle... but also kind of burn. I did notice a reduction in puffiness but hopefully I can find something as effective without the burning sensation.
Andrea P.
Columbus
This is another of those impulse buys that really worked out for me. These eye pads left my under eye area soft with less puffiness. They make me look more awake. I had to dock 1 star because they have a tendency to slide down my face. But as long as I keep an eye on them and make adjustments as necessary, it's not a huge problem. It's certainly worth the payoff you receive.
Destiny H.
El Paso, TX
I received these in a subscription box a while back. Instructions say to leave them for 20 minutes. About ten minutes in, I couldn’t take the burning sensation so I had to take them off. After the redness went away i was able to see the results and it actually helped reduce my puffiness.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I received a pair of these eye pads from Birchbox a while ago and finally got a chance to use them. I really loved them on my skin, and I left them on for 20 mins and the results were incredible!! They stayed in place and there was a little leftover product in the package I used for the tops of my eyes. All my puffiness went away!! I'm searching right now to buy some more! If you have puffiness under your eyes a lot, gives these a try!!
Brooke J.
Got these in a Birchbox and they’re a little pricey but not too bad. good splurge. They stuck perfectly to my skin and really allowed my skin to soak in the solution. And even a slight tingly feeling so it really feels like it’s working. Recommend multiple uses for best results but was able to see a decrease in my under eye bags after one use.
Kimberly D.
Ouch! These burned my under eyes so badly! It says to leave them on for 20 minutes but I could barely stand a few minutes! I received it in a beauty subscription box. I would never use these again! I don’t have overly sensitive skin but these felt terrible!!! Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I received a sample of this product in my Birchbox for the month of June. This product was very effective and met my expectations. It comes in nice packaging and it is easy to apply. I would definitely purchase this product.
Meghan C.
Yorba linda, CA
It was pretty inexpensive for eye masks, great price for the quality. It felt like silly puddy to the touch and it felt nice and cool under my eyes. It wasn't very fragrant had more of a chemically smell. It fits the eyes nicely.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I just turned 35, so I'm all about doing anything to keep that youthful face going. These gems are the next best thing next to botox. These super unique, gel like collagen pads, are not only effective but soothing and cooling. They are relaxing, great for a hangover. Its like bringing the spa to your home. They diminish the puffiness and bags magically in about 20 minutes. They are a little slippery and strange when you first take them out of the package, but just apply right under your eyes and kick back and relax. You will definitly see results. And I am totally obsessed with these things.
C B.
I don't understand the four and five star reviews. I received this in my Birchbox and I was not impressed. Let's talk about ingredients. First of all, there are parabens in this. Second, this has collagen in it which is pointless - topical collagen is snake oil - collagen can only be assimilated internally. Putting it on your skin serves no purpose.
These are easy to use, but they sting the skin, make the eyes burn, and where they sit on under your eye is also irritating. I couldn't wait to take them off. 20 minutes felt like eternity. My eyes felt decently hydrated afterward, but not enough to suffer the irritation. If they created these without parabens and made it so they don't sting, it might be worthwhile
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
Around how much would someone pay for these eye pads? And where can you purchase these?
Darlene C.
Bakersfield, CA
Very interested in this...Does this work well?
Alecia K.
Are these any good? Im getting them in a birchbox :)
Anabell S.
Mojave, CA
Really interested does this really work
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
Do these do a good job at hydrating the under eyes? I have extremely dry under eyes that moisturizers/oils/creams can't seem to help.