BY DEMDACO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

New with box. Artist: Susan Lordi. Ever close to my heart. Measures: 5.25 in. H X 1.75 in. W X 1.75 in. D. see more...

Review (1)
Kimberly R.
I absolutely LOVE Willow Tree Figurines!! Not only are they beautiful to look at but the meaning of each of them makes them much more valuable than anything you can imagine! I began getting these for my Mom and children years ago and after my daughter got married she came over one day with a “thank you gift”! Thanking me for everything I did to help with the wedding....it had been over a month. The first thing I pulled out was a Willow Tree figurine!!! The Grandmother Figurine!!! I knew exactly what it was because I had given the same one to my mom years before! I dropped everything else and ran to her jumping for joy!!! I was gonna be a Grandma!!!! Further in the bag was a babies onsie and a positive pregnancy test...which I didn’t see until much later!!! I’ll never forget that day!! Btw, I had a granddaughter!! And now I also have a grandson!!