by Williamson

Rich and full of flavor, with all the characteristics of a high-grown tea. Traditional Afternoon is the perfect pick-me up for busy people everywhere. Contains 40 Traditional Afternoon tea bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Williamson Earl Grey Elephant Tea Caddy - Includes 40 Kenyan Earl Grey Tea Bags in a Reusable and Stylish Elephant-Themed Container!
3 years agoPalmetto, FL
I bought this tea from Tjmaxx a few months ago. I believe it was like $7- $8. I love Earl Grey and also Elephants so this really was good for me! The container is air tight and made of tin, so you can use it to store tea afterwards too! The Earl Grey itself is really nice, it has a good amount of bergamot flavoring to it (as it should). I either put lemon or sugar in my tea, and this works well with both of those! The bags are circular and have no strings, which I'm OK with personally. I've already recommended these to a few people! I have about 10 or so different tins (most of them are different types of black tea). Unfortunately Tjmaxx doesn't sell them very often, but if you see one, grab it!