Williams Sonoma Chemex 6-Cup Glass Coffee Maker Williams-Sonoma uploaded by Micah B.

BY WILLIAM SONOMA

Die Chemex-Kaffeeekaraffe ist ausgezeichnet als eines der am besten designten Objekte der Neuzeit und steht in der permanenten Ausstellung des Museum of Modern Art in New York. In der Chemex-Karaffe zubereiteter Kaffeee zeichnet sich durch ein unuebertroff see more...

• I'm trying to decide what coffee products to invest in so...1 Answers
Amy f.
Laconia, NH
This saved my life when we lost power for three days. I had no way to make coffee so I heated up water with in my car with this plug in thing and ran inside to finish making it. so worth it.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Chemex coffee changed my life ten years ago. The pour over method is fabulous and delivers a smooth cup of joe. I have had to replace the cording around the jug so don't let the leather getting soaking wet.
Micah B.
Grandview, MO
The chemex is a better way to make coffee. It's so smooth because of the filters used in the process that you can just drink it black and get a lot more out of your beans. It's very affordable, and the filters aren't expensive either. I would recommend to anyone looking to step up their coffee game.
Kristina M.
I love coffee and love trying to find improved ways to brew. This has become my favourite for camping as I don't need anything electrical to use this! Great product makes a great cup of coffee... after you learn to use it correctly !
Annie S.
Newark, CA
I'm trying to decide what coffee products to invest in so I can save some money and not have to go to philz coffee or blue bottle all the time. How would you say the flavor of chemex brewed coffee compares to a french press?