Williams Sonoma All-Clad Deluxe Slow Cooker | Williams-Sonoma

All-Clad's top-of-the-line cooker features a nonstick cast-aluminum insert that you can use on the stovetop to brown ingredients before transferring it to the base for slow cooking. Push-button controls and easy-to-read digital display eliminate guesswork. 7-qt. nonstick aluminum insert goes from stovetop to slow cooker to table. Use insert on its own to cook and serve a variety of one-pot dishes. Insert is ideal for use with gas and electric cooktops, but is not induction compatible. Automatically keeps foods warm until serving time. Stainless-steel lid. Riveted stainless-steel handles; insert has integrated handles. Stainless-steel finish. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Williams Sonoma All-Clad Deluxe Slow Cooker | Williams-Sonoma!
How would you rate this product?
Zachary , LA
This is definitely worth the splurge! The nicest Crock-Pot I've ever used. It's so easy to clean, nothing ever sticks to the inside. The heat is evenly distributed and it looks very nice when I am using it. I recommend it to all of my friends!
No Special Diet
My 4 quart slow cooker saves me hours in the kitchen. I am able to make meals that would be time consuming but with my All Clad slow cooker, it is just a matter of putting in the ingredients and setting the time. I love that this cooker is programmable with display. I love that it has a nonstick insert which makes it so much easier for cleaning. Williams-Sonoma.com always stands for quality.
No Special Diet
This is a beautiful show cooker. The functions are perfect and extremely versatile. I'm glad I made the decision to spend the extra money. I would highly recommend the store for high-end specialty cookware.
This is the best product !! Great

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : [email protected]

To take the address
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Halal