BY WILLIAMS

Electric Razor Pre-Shave for an ultra smooth shave see more...

Ryan G.
Georgetown, TX
Review for: Lectric Original more...
I'm a really big fan of Lectric Shave. I waver between using standard razors and a buzzer, but I NEVER use my buzzer without Lectric Shave. It works really really well.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This completely reminds me of y childhood! This is the only product my Dad used to (and still does) use on a consistent basis! This is his favorite!
Andrew D.
Evans, GA
Lectric glide helps to make hair stand up straighter. I add a little to my shaving soap before lathering up. Leads to a great close shave
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Great product according to my father. He says that it helps with any irrigation he has after shaving, and he loves the price too.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a great product. It has been around for a very long time, and has a great smell. My father uses this and has for years!
Quinn R.
1,258 reviews
This product has been around for ages and I remember the smell from my childhood. My late Grandfather used this and loved it.
shawn i.
Wyoming, RI
Review for: Lectric Original more...
I have sensitive skin when it comes to shaving this helps a lot. It does not burn or leave my skin red it even smells nice.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
My husband won't shave without using this first. He says that nothing else works as well as this product. He's hooked.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I grew up with this smell in my house. I don't think any house is complete without it for it's males.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Review for: Lectric Original more...
I bought this for my husband and he didn't like it too much. Said, it made his face break out.

Amazon