William Grant & Sons Ltd. Reyka 750ml Vodka uploaded by Janell S.

William Grant & Sons Ltd. Reyka 750ml Vodka

BY WILLIAM GRANT & SONS LTD.

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Reyka 750ml Vodka see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
I was gifted a bottled of this by a co-worker during the holidays. They know that I love vodka and try different brands. This is one of the smoothest, loveliest vodkas on the market. It's almost too smooth and I hate to mix it with anything. You can drink this with soda water and lime for a wonderfully refreshing beverage. I highly recommend it!
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
Reyka vodka is by far the best tasting vodka I've ever tried. It's extremely smooth and has a crisp taste. It's a little pricey but is worth it! Pick it up at target and make some Moscow mules!!
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
This is one of the smoothest vodkas I've tried, and by far my favorite. The bottle is adorable, and can be reused for so many things. Give this one a whirl!! 🍸
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
My favorite vodka in the whole world! Mixes well although I prefer it on the rocks! Twist of lime for essence, amazing product that is very reasonably priced.
Daja B.
Central Point , OR
I'm not big on alcohol but this is one of the few vodkas that I enjoy! Especially in a Bloody Mary, it's smooth and the packaging is so nice to me!
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
This vodka is so smooth and easy going down. I prefer this for shots and drinks! Grab it for a party or just to have at home ! Yum!
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
I love this vodka! It is so, so smooth and very strong. I only use this for shots instead of mixing drinks because I feel the quality is too good to overshadow it.
Onji S.
Smoothest vodka I've ever had. Hands down. Period. I usually like mixed drinks but I prefer to drink this straight. Try it.
Emma F.
Toronto, ON
This is hands down my favorite vodka. The taste is soo incredibly clean and fresh. I am a repeat customer and I am always disappointed if a bar doesn't have it. I got my first bottle from my mum after she went to Iceland and now I pick it up at the LCBO.
Darienne T.