Willard InterContinental Washington

Has anyone ever stayed in this hotel?
Is it worth your money and is the view beautiful?
Is it a high quality hotel?
Start your review of Willard InterContinental Washington!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Gorgeous hotel with wonderful customer service and super duper comfortable rooms.” in reviews
“I would definitely recommend staying here. ” in reviews
“If you are doing a family vacation go somewhere else.” in reviews
Elizabeth, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have heard so many great reviews for this hotel and it looks magnificent ! i def cannot wait to stay at this hotel
Carrollton
I have stayed here once for a weekend and enjoyed it so much! Customer services was amazing as well as the rooms.
Doral, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Gorgeous hotel with wonderful customer service and super duper comfortable rooms. Perfect for the best vacations.
Eugene, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This looks absolutely beautiful! Maybe a good vacation spot for my husband and i! We would love to see this!
Chillicothe, OH
This place is so amazing and beautiful, I'll never forget the time me and my family went here . We loved it
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great place to visit. Close to my home. Nice and relaxing. Great location. Would go again. Would recommend
Alexandria , VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
As a washingtonian it is truly the most magical hotel in our city! Perfect location and impeccable service!
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
1,113 reviews
Never been here before but this place looks absolutely gorgeous... I can't wait to go and check it out...
Norfolk, VA
So beautiful! Our suite had two wings. I have never been in such a lux room. It was great and so comfy!
Arlington, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Beautiful hotel right by the White House in DC. Fantastic bar, definitely a place to see and be seen.