Willard InterContinental Washington

Has anyone ever stayed in this hotel?
Is it worth your money and is the view beautiful?
Is it a high quality hotel?
Start your review of Willard InterContinental Washington!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Gorgeous hotel with wonderful customer service and super duper comfortable rooms.” in reviews
“I would definitely recommend staying here. ” in reviews
“If you are doing a family vacation go somewhere else.” in reviews
Washington , DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Gorgeous hotel, gorgeous accommodations. I absolutely cannot stop staring at the ceiling in the lobby whenever I walk through. I love it’s history, but also it’s luxury.
Scottsdale, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A great hotel and very luxury. They get 3 stars for customer service. The attendant on the phone scheduled me two rooms for the same night when I asked for one room each night. Then couldn’t get me in for a second night since they were full, and offered no apologies or incentive to return. Our one night was great, but the second night was horrid. We stayed at a Westin instead :)
This hotel is stunning and beautiful. Great location in the city close to transportation and great dining. It's is modern and chic. I would highly recommend the Willard to anyone who is planning a trip to Washington DC.
Richmond, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This hotel is gorgeous and very centrally located to experience all that DC has to offer. I did find our room to be a little dirty when we checked in - used keurig pods etc, broken latch on the window. My other issue is that the front desk was incredibly rude when we were checking in which was very disappointing because I'd been looking forward to staying here for years. On the flip side, they did send a birthday dessert treat to our room for me. The lobby alone is worth a walk through if you love beautiful, historic properties.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Willard InterContinental Washington uploaded by sharee B.
I stayed here at the Willard a month ago while staying in dc and o was it nice! The staff treated us fantastic I love sitting down in front eating outside also! The best was the tour shuttle makes stop right in front also so you can jump on and off the tour shuttle and walk right in when it was time to rest! The price is kinda costly but it's worth it! The rooms were nice!
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
As a former hotel designer and history lover, I had to go to this hotel! I didn’t stay in it unfortunately but just touring the public spaces was good enough for me. Besides, that’s where the beautiful design is anyways. All the guest rooms look alike except the suites but whatever suites. Anyways, this hotel is beautiful. Full of history! If you’re in Washington, you have to do as the locals or lobbyist and grab a cocktail. Hang back and people watch. You’ll never know who you’ll see!
Manchester, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hands down one of my favorite hotels I've stayed at. Not only is it a beautiful, historical building but it's in a great location. It's absolutely ornate inside, it was like I traveled back in time. Another plus of the building's age is the size of the rooms, our standard room was much larger than many I've encountered elsewhere. Love love love!
Apex, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Gorgeous hotel! I stayed here last year and was upgraded to a Concierge Room. The history and decor of the hotel blew me away! Gold leaf everywhere. We were greeted with a glass of champagne each time we entered the building. Very nice touch. The room was very spacious. We never wanted to leave the hotel, it was so nice!
Astoria, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
One of the prettiest hotels in all of DC. Very close to White House and Lincoln Memorial and mall. You can often get great rates mid week or on Expedia. Very luxurious and exemplary customer service.
Owings Mills, MD
Stayed here the weekend before Christmas...can I just say "amazing!" So gorgeous and it was beautifully decorated. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The room was incredible and a gift basket was waiting upon our arrival. Fabulous stay. Can't wait to go back.