BY WILLA

Start Young.  Stay Young.™. Paraben and Sulfate Free. DEA and Phthalate Free This decadent buttery balm is formulated with shea butter for major moisture and conditioning, plus vitamin E to keep your lips luscious.  It instantly softens dry, chapped lips and keeps them hydrated for hours.  What’s more, it comes in three tropical flavors that keep for lips really t-party. Not Tested on Animals. . see more...

• Does this get all inside you're nail while trying to get it out ?2 Answers
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product definitely appeals to certain taste. In my opinion, I am not a fan of this product because when applied, the gloss is extremely sticky. Not to mention the little hairs that tend to get in the way! However, the smell is nice.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Tanner, AL
Only complaint is it doesn't work good if you have finger nails.. Other than that.. Good
Bushra H.
Bushra H.
I have extremely dry skin all over my body including my lips. This lip balm moisturizes my lips so well and I only have to apply it a few times a day. It is not one of those balms that sinks right in and the moisture disappears in an hour. This lip balm is one of the best if not THE best I have ever owned. I would recommend this to anyone who has a problem with dry lips.
Laveiva O.
Laveiva O.
Oohhh am in love withbthe color of this lips glosss is so beatyfull lovet and make my lips glowin is perfect :)
Afra F.
Afra F.
Kitchener , Ontario
Sucha cute product in this lil bottle
Somewhat pricey but amazingly worth it
It's so easy to apply
And Forsure will by this again
To use since it was my first time
I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Boa usuário que eu notei o que é um dos números é que eu possa me manda seu telefone celular com os dados da vou me casar
cadina a.
cadina a.
Grenada
Lovely product it moisturizes the lips and gives it long lasting moisture! Love this
vanessa L.
vanessa L.
Brasil
Nossa nunca vi um gloss assim gostaria de estar p vê se relmente ele é muito bom
Massiel D.
Massiel D.
Does this get all inside you're nail while trying to get it out ?