BY WILLA

Oil-Free Enriched with Natural Aloe & Green Tea. Hypoallergenic. Non-Comedogenic. Contents are Biodegradable. Paraben and Sulfate Free. DEA and Phthalate Free Give your face a quick pick-me-up with On The Go lavender facial towelettes.  They refreshingly clean away daily debris revealing perfectly balanced skin.  Infused with soothing lavender, hydrating aloe and detoxifying green tea, there’s absolutely no need to rinse off.  So when you have no time reach for On The Go to always look your best. Not Tested on Animals. see more...

Jessica B.
Port Hueneme, CA
I am a huge fan of face wipes in general. But these are practically useless. They are very small and thin. I normally use face wipes in the evenings to remove my make-up. It took 3 of these to remove my make-up and even then my face did not feel clean. This is not normal for me. Usually I feel confident that my face is clean after one towellette. I feel that the only use for these would be to refresh your face after a work-out or something similar. They are fairly expensive for the amount that you get (about $5 for 10 wipes) However, they do smell lovely! And their scent is the only reason I gave them a D over a F!
Megan P.
I've read several reviews of this product and I think many reviewers may be unfamiliar with the Willa company and brand. The products, while can be used by people of any age, were really designed with tween and teen girls in mind, so they were not developed to remove heavy makeup. This is a fantastic product for young girls to keep in their backpack, gym bag, or locker to freshen up after gym or sports!
Xiomara B.
Alexandria, VA
Such a great product, very light on the skin but it def does the job right./
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
This is a great travel size and smells good. But the wipes are quite small and if you wear heavy makeup, you'll definitley need to use more than 1 wipe. I wear minimal make up (light foundation, setting powder and blush) and this barely removes all of it. By the third time that I actually start using this, my face got a stingy feeling after using it. Overall, I'd not buy this again and would not recommend this for sensitive skin.
Anastasia V.
Mississauga, ON
While these wipes are small and convenient for travel, they made the area around my eyes feel like it was burning. I used a couple of sheets and threw these out. I did find that they removed make up, but you would probably need to use a second (or third) sheet to get all of it off. The smell was horrible.
Lauren M.
Longueuil, QC
Won't take off your makeup. I use these to replace washing my face when I'm not wearing makeup. I also use these to do a quick clean up of my brushes, like when I'm switching colors. The smell is ok not great but not offensive either.
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
I received these from Ipsy. These are nice for mornings when you are rushed or late nights when you're too tired to do your full routine. These work well for removing foundation, concealer, etc. but not eye makeup. They smelled okay and did not burn my eyes, and they left my skin feeling pretty clean.
Paige T.
Chatham
These makeup wipes burnt my eyes so badly and also my skin. Also it barely even removed any of my makeup!