BeautyFaceFacial SkincareWilla
Fresh Face Cucumber Face Mask

Willa Fresh Face Cucumber Face Mask

by Willa

A Super Gentle Cucumber Clay Mask for a Fun Night In. Paraben and Sulfate Free. DEA and Phthalate Free Hit the reset button with this revitalizing face mask when skin is in oil-production overdrive or pimples pop up.  Our cucumber-infused clay mask removes excess oils and pore-clogging impurities to reveal a more radiant complexion.  Moisturizing aloe and skin-balancing witch hazel keep skin balanced and radiant. Not Tested on Animals. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Willa Fresh Face Cucumber Face Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Reyna E.
Mesa, AZ
I use these every now and again as my mom used to be an employee of Origami Owl and received a lot of Willa products from work. Very cooling and refreshing and nice thickness to the mask. I just didn’t notice much of a difference to my ask afterward which is why i give it a “in the middle” rating.
Cassandra H.
Farmington, AR
Love this. Left my face feeling clean soft and fresh!! Price is amazing beyond worth it. Easy to use easy to clean.
Cassie B.
Newark, OH
I've only used this mask once since buying it and loved it the minute I tried it! It left my skin feeling fresh and clean and silky smooth. The smell is refreshing and a little amount goes a long way!
Amy B.
I am in love with this mask. I received a free sample of it today and I fell in love. The smell, the way it feels and the results are amazing. It worked great! Smelled like fresh cucumbers and not messy to use. I let it sit on my face for about 30 minutes and after washing off I noticed my pores got smaller and better skin tone. And through out the day I have less oil on my face.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I wasn't floored by the results when I used this mask, but I also wasn't disappointed.. So I really cannot complain. It did not break out or irritate my overly sensitive skin, and also seemed to go a long way as far as the product usage.. I believe I was able to use the single use packet 3 times, so it seemed like a decent value as well :)
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I don't have particularly sensitive skin but when I used this face mask it turned my face bright red after washing it off. I've used plenty of face masks before and this is the only one that's irritated my skin that much.

Looking for your answer?