BeautyFaceFacial SkincareWilla
Face Friendly Clear Face Moisturizer

Willa Face Friendly Clear Face Moisturizer

by Willa

Start Young.  Stay Young.™. Paraben and sulfate free. DEA and phthalate free Aloe, grape seed extract, lavender and eucalyptus are formulated in this lightweight, clear moisturizer to boost skin s hydration and fight free radicals so your skin stays shine-free and as radiant as you! Not tested on animals. .

How is this with oily skin?
Start your review of Willa Face Friendly Clear Face Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer  C.
Moultrie, GA
Does not leave your fave feeling oily. This is definitely a good moisturizer to use .
member-5836b
This is a good product for really dry skin. When I would swim and the chlorine would dry out my skin this product was really good for mostirzing it. Once swimming was done and my sking became less dry when I would use this product it left my skin feeling sticky and I constantly felt the need to put on lotion. But if you have really dry skin and don't mind spending the money, it not terrible. It also doesn't smell great, it doesn't smell bad either.
Mary S.
Enid, OK
My favorite moisturizer I have ever used! At first I thought it was weird that it wasn't the usual consistency, but I quickly got over that. It moisturized without becoming oily and left it feeling hydrated and perfect. Love, love, love.
Rachael M.
I know this is marketed toward teenage girls, but I don't care. I'm 25 years old and this is my holy grail of moisturizers. I had been searching for a moisturizer that was natural and contained very few, if any, ingredients that are acnegenic. This moisturizer fit the bill. The ingredients in this moisturizer are amazing. None of them clog pores! Zilch! Zero! Plus its gentle enough that I can put it on my eyelids.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...