BY WILL GRAYSON, WILL GRAYSON

Will Grayson, Will Grayson
  • "It was one of the first books that John Green wrote, so i guess he kind of gets a free pass to have a not so great book." in 38 reviews
  • "I wasn't sure what to expect from this but I found a poignant, tender, funny, real, and true look into the lives of a few special high school boys and girls going through life, love, loss, and finding out who they are." in 5 reviews
  • "I usually don't like books that change point of views every chapter, but I really enjoyed this book. " in 5 reviews
Samantha C.
Dover, DE
I love John Green and I was a little timid on reading this book.  It took me a little to get into it, but eventually I started to like it.  It is two different people and their perspectives.  They are from totally different worlds from personality to physical appearance.  The message of this novel was also very realistic and appealing.  Just seeing this concept and reality was admiring.  This book was was also co-written with another so it was unique to see the blend in styles.
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
I have yet to recieve this book but I'm wanting it for christmas so very bad . Its such a good price and John Green is such an amazing writer that i actually bought 2 of his books this year to give as gifts!
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Bookworm Expert Level 1
So adorable and gay. I gotta admit, I was wary of the premise at first, but as it kept going I kept falling in love with the characters more and more. I love Tiny! He has the best sense of humor. I also love the LGBT representation
Ashlee W.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This story was incredibly hard for me to follow and actually get into reading. I just really didn't feel like I could get absorbed into this story as easily as I could others that I love much more. I do love John Green though.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I will say that this isn't my favorite John Green novel. It took me a while to get into it but it progressed. I didn't hate it but I wasnt head over heels either.
Sarah M.
This is one of my least favorite books by John Green but it's still so good. I don't think it compares to his other stories. I did find it to be very enjoyable and even funny at times. The way the chapters go back and forth between the two writers is a unique way to tell a story. I would still recommend for anyone who likes John Green or David Levathan to read this book.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I really like the different perspectives in this book and how two very different people can come together and find commonality. It is well-written and I think the two perspectives makes sense when it is also written by two different authors. They are going to have different styles just like how the two characters have different styles.
Melanie C.
Owens X Rds, AL
One of my favorite John Green novels, IT was hilarious, well written, had an interesting story line with great character development. If you are new to John Green, this would be a great book to start with. :)
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved JG’s chapters in this book. They were true to his excellent writing ability. But this totally turned me off to ever reading David Leviathan. His parts were much darker and depressing than I normally choose to read. Overall I believe three stars is pretty accurate a rating.
Kayla W.
Glassboro, NJ
I loved the story just from the first few pages. What with Tiny and Will Grayson’s hilarious description of his only friend and his life and general, I couldn’t get enough. Then I figured out that the other Will Grayson spoke in alternating chapters (which I happened to like reading more, if only because I liked reading it all in lowercase . . . ) because I didn’t actually read the back before buying this book. Yes. I have a horrible habit of doing that, but it makes everything more interesting when I know I’ll like the writing and have absolutely no expectations whatsoever. Except, you know, for the fact that there’ll be two Will Grayson’s in there somewhere.

This book took me only a few days to read because it was so completely enjoyable. It made me laugh, gasp, cheer them on, want to throw things. Everything that a book should do and then some. I like it when a hilarious book can also have some really great messages thrown in there. And have amazing plot twists.

You should definitely check this book out! Everyone. Go go go!
Melissa P.
How long did it take you to read this book? Were you so involved that you couldn't put it down?
Shelby M.
Johnson City, TN
Does it compare to other books by John Green? Does the other author add to the experience or take away from it?
Leah H.
Seattle, WA
Does anyone know when another book like this by JG will come out? Not just angsty, but with openly queer boys.
Whitley B.
What is this book about? I've read all of his other books.
Angeles R.