Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsAndalou Naturals
Will Bark Pure Pore Toner - 6 oz by (pack of 3)

Will Bark Pure Pore Toner - 6 oz. by Andalou Naturals (pack of 3)

by Andalou Naturals

Andalou Naturals Will Bark Pure Pore Toner is infused with fruit stem cell complex with argan stem cells, kombucha probiotics, and aloe vera polysaccharides instantly hydrate with skin calming nutrients to soothe and gently balance pH as willow bark...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Will Bark Pure Pore Toner - 6 oz. by Andalou Naturals (pack of 3)!
Gaileen C.
Huntsville, AL
Will Bark Pure Pore Toner - 6 oz. by Andalou Naturals (pack of 3) uploaded by Gaileen C.
Love how this toner makes my face feel. There is a cooling sensation and your face doesn't feel stripped. I have purchased this product several times and will continue to purchase.
Prachi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This toner has really good ingredients and it is also a cruelty-free product as well.
Jennifer S.
Round Rock, TX
I looooove this toner! I use it twice a day and it really does a great job making my face feel wonderful. Price is great too. I
Anna T.
Albany
Feels so effective! My skin feels very refreshed and invigorated. A rep gave me a sample to try and I feel in love.
Kasia A.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this toner because of the cooling sensation. It is not too expensive and it is a great product. It helps my skin feel clean and firm.
belle K.
This toner helped clear up my skin, even while constantly sweating, applying sunscreen, being exposed to the sun, etc. I love how it tingles slightly upon applying it. Great product for the price! I would buy this again.
Bryana🌻 S.
Such an amazing toner. What was i doing before this? Smells great keep texture away and natural! Yes pls i need more
Steph B.
Indianapolis
Amazing products!! I cannot day enough good things about these products. I just started using the products in October after trying samples in a store.

Looking for your answer?