Wilkinson Sword Tech 4 Sensitive Disposables Razors

Wilkinson Sword Tech 4 Sensitive Disposables Razors: Great shave, great value 4-blade patented technology Vitamin E Pivoting head see more...

Lindsey P.
Louisville, ky
I have very sensitive skin, making it hard to shave daily. When I do shave I prefer to have a men's razor because it seems to get closer to the skin, reducing the amount of prickles you feel. With all of that being said I don't think I will ever use another razor. With these razors I'm able to shave every day for the most part and still get a super smooth shave. Whatever it is that makes this product so great it works for me! Highly recommended, especially for the price
Great for shaving I honestly feel like the women shavers leave too many hairs untreated and leave a very prickly unsatisfying feeling but once I used these shavers my legs were soft smooth and razor bump free
Patrick W.
Windsor Hts, IA
I have a very sensitive face and I have come to love Wilkinson's Sword Tech. For a men's razor it is a 10 out of a 10! You pay a little more than other brands but it is worth it. You can usually get these razors at the big box retailers. I will continue to use the Wilkinson brand for years to come.
Sharon J.
Lexington, SC
These are the best razors. So affordable, reliable close shave, not drying, and not harsh on my sensitive skin. Plus, my husband can use them on his face with no issue!
Ramatu T.
Great for shaving for sensitive skin and can pack it when traveling, but always take care of your body before shaving first.
Elizabeth R.
This is a very good razor my father and brother use it all the time and they love it
paulo h.
adoro este produto pois nos homens temos um grande problema ao se barbear, se você não compra um barbeador de qualidade você corre o risco de ficar com o rosto cortado e nem se fale das partes pubianas, por isso gosto desta laminas pois elas tem um corte suave .
leandro l.
Cajueiro, tanques, CE
extremamente bom, barato,marca de qualidade, formato bom de manuseio. Além de designer bonito