BY WILKINSON SWORD

Wilkinson Sword Tech 4 Disposables Razors: Great shave, great value 4-blade patented technology Vitamin E Pivoting head see more...

Oksana D.
1,734 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Christopher A.
I usually use a razor with a replaceable head but sometimes I travel and its easier to take disposable razors with me. my facial hair grows in a little patchy sometimes and this do a great job of helping shave it down evenly. the orange color of them is a little garish but they are great quality and readily available in most supermarkets so they're always at hand. my friend also tells me these work well on her legs!
Paddy G.
Great buy plus disposable razors so cleaned easily. Nice smooth finish left and no pain or hassale. Would recommend it because I love it
Maria W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Really good for me anyways would recommend to all as its light and easy to use. Can be put anywhere recommend