BY WILKINSON SWORD #91 in Women's Razors

Wilkinson Sword Oasis Sensitive Razors: 3 blades Aloe to soothe Jojoba oil to moisturize Flexible head for a close shave see more...

Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
These are my go to razors. They are affordable and perform well.  The style and shape of the razor is comfortable.  Also, they don't break easily when I drop them in the shower, which tends to happen a lot.  I'm upset they don't seem to carry this product at Walmart anymore.
Aden F.
Shawnee, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best razors for armpits and legs! I️ wish Walmart didn’t discontinue them because they’re adorable and offer a great shave and is perfect for sensitive skin like mine.
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
Use to buy these all the time but they discontinued them! They are easy to use as well and yes they did meet my expectations they are better than other brands and are great for sensitive skin and I would definitely buy them again!! I think another company bought them off so they make some similar and work the same as these!
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI
These razors are by far my favorite! I am able to shave my legs, arm pits, and other wise without one dulling and giving me nicks. They do not irritate my skin. The price is probably lower than what they're worth making them a good deal. My only downside is when the store doesn't re-stock them fast enough! Definitely the best I've used! I can even get a second use out of them without them going dull.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
One of my friends who has sensitive skin really loves these! They don't cause any razor burns on her upper thigh, where most razors do on her. I've used them a few times, but I don't have sensitive skin, so it honestly was just like a normal razor for me.
Tina R.
Alvarado, TX
Wilkinson Sword Oasis Sensitive razors are great for sensitive skin and for shaving in tight spots. Its an affordable brand at a great price especially for the quality of the razors themselves. The blades stay sharp after a few uses and the handles are easy to grip.
Meghan H.
Appleton, WI
I love this product but have a hard problem finding it. I bought this product for years from my local Walmart but it became unavailable in my area a few months ago. The product is only about $5 a pack and beats out top priced competitors, in my opinion. My legs are prone to razor burn and I would use the same razor for a week or two and never had problems. I hope the company makes this product more widely available.
TONJA R.
Goodlettsville, TN
I have very sensitive skin and tried Wilkinson Sword Oasis Sensitive Razors. I would rate this as an average razor. I am a daily shaver and used for several days in a row. I purchased this product at a big box store. I would not recommend this to others.
Gina C.
Bohemia, NY
Unfortunately this razor did not compare to my normal Schick brand. The razor did not do as thorough a job and the blades were not as smooth as I am used to. As a result, my skin got slightly irritated. I will not be repurchasing these razors again.
Aubrey W.
These are the best razors, hands down, and for a lot less that most other brands! They give you a really close shave and the y last just as long as the other brands in the 3 to 4 blade areana!