BY WILKINSON SWORD #92 in Women's Razors

Wilkinson Sword Oasis Sensitive Razors: 3 blades Aloe to soothe Jojoba oil to moisturize Flexible head for a close shave see more...

Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
These are my go to razors. They are affordable and perform well.  The style and shape of the razor is comfortable.  Also, they don't break easily when I drop them in the shower, which tends to happen a lot.  I'm upset they don't seem to carry this product at Walmart anymore.
Aden F.
Shawnee, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Best razors for armpits and legs! I️ wish Walmart didn’t discontinue them because they’re adorable and offer a great shave and is perfect for sensitive skin like mine.
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
Use to buy these all the time but they discontinued them! They are easy to use as well and yes they did meet my expectations they are better than other brands and are great for sensitive skin and I would definitely buy them again!! I think another company bought them off so they make some similar and work the same as these!
Rosy B.
Valencia, CA
I have very sensitive skin so razors have always been a problem for me. I've tried so many that I can really swear by this one. Really make shaving an ease. The aftermath is that my skin is smooth!!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is really good to use for sensitive skin. I honestly have sensitive skin as a whole and they really help with not leaving rashes on my body.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I just bought these razors and I am very excited to try them out. They are very affordable and I got them at a great deal at Wal-Mart.
Tina R.
Alvarado, TX
Wilkinson Sword Oasis Sensitive razors are great for sensitive skin and for shaving in tight spots. Its an affordable brand at a great price especially for the quality of the razors themselves. The blades stay sharp after a few uses and the handles are easy to grip.
Sheila M.
Lake Mary, FL
Feels smooth and moves easily over the skin. Gives a really close, hairless finish. Always available in my local supermarket. Small packaging is convenient to purchase.
Katie W.
A staple in my household, these razors are inexpensive and last a decent amount of time, considering I shave daily.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
One of my friends who has sensitive skin really loves these! They don't cause any razor burns on her upper thigh, where most razors do on her. I've used them a few times, but I don't have sensitive skin, so it honestly was just like a normal razor for me.