BY WILKINSON SWORD #94 in Women's Razors

Wilkinson Sword Oasis Sensitive Razors: 3 blades Aloe to soothe Jojoba oil to moisturize Flexible head for a close shave see more...

Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI
These razors are by far my favorite! I am able to shave my legs, arm pits, and other wise without one dulling and giving me nicks. They do not irritate my skin. The price is probably lower than what they're worth making them a good deal. My only downside is when the store doesn't re-stock them fast enough! Definitely the best I've used! I can even get a second use out of them without them going dull.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Alvarado, TX
Wilkinson Sword Oasis Sensitive razors are great for sensitive skin and for shaving in tight spots. Its an affordable brand at a great price especially for the quality of the razors themselves. The blades stay sharp after a few uses and the handles are easy to grip.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
One of my friends who has sensitive skin really loves these! They don't cause any razor burns on her upper thigh, where most razors do on her. I've used them a few times, but I don't have sensitive skin, so it honestly was just like a normal razor for me.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Bohemia, NY
Unfortunately this razor did not compare to my normal Schick brand. The razor did not do as thorough a job and the blades were not as smooth as I am used to. As a result, my skin got slightly irritated. I will not be repurchasing these razors again.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
These are the best razors, hands down, and for a lot less that most other brands! They give you a really close shave and the y last just as long as the other brands in the 3 to 4 blade areana!
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Lake Mary, FL
Feels smooth and moves easily over the skin. Gives a really close, hairless finish. Always available in my local supermarket. Small packaging is convenient to purchase.
Amber H.
Amber H.
La Crosse, WI
I 100% recconend this because it is true to what it says about being sensitive. Its very rare for me to find a razor that works and doesn't leave behind bumps
Brandie C.
Brandie C.
Kingston
I have super sensitive skin and get razor burn easily. With Wilkinson I very rarely get razor burn and my legs are amazingly smooth when I shave!
Katie W.
Katie W.
A staple in my household, these razors are inexpensive and last a decent amount of time, considering I shave daily.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
I'm 27 yrs old, and these are the best razors I have ever purchased. Disappointed because I can no longer find them