BY WILKINSON SWORD

The unique shaped handle is designed to give you the comfort and control you need, and when combined with three flexible blades and an advanced comfort strip ensures a smooth, close shave every time. see more...

Shelby L.
Stillwater, OK
Worst razors ever. Rusted quickly and don't even shave well. I got mine from Walmart. You'd be better off spending your money on a better quality razor. I will never buy this brand again because it gave me so many ingrown hairs from how much it pulls on the hair.
Kathleen P.
Blacksburg, VA
I like these razors, however, the hydration strips on them do not stay intact past two or three uses, making them scratch me really easily. I've also noticed that they tend to rust quickly. I wouldn't recommend these.
Katherine C.
Dayton, TN
I liked this razor all right. It's not my absolute favorite, but in all fairness, I find that men's razors work infinitely better than the ones that are made for women. I wish that it had higher quality blades on it, but it definitely wasn't the worst razor I've ever used.
Lexie T.
I absolutely love this razor! I am super bummed that my local Walmart stopped caring them! They are so affordable and last a while for me! I recommend these to everyone.
Lisa S.
Saugus, MA
Inexpensive alternative to the higher priced brands and I have had now issues with them. Still use regularly and would buy again.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Kelly D.
Harriman, TN
The razor works great and it leaves your legs feeling silky and smooth its not like other razors
Robyn R.
I prefer the men's brand to the ladies brand. I feel that the men's razor the metal is thicker and does a better job than the ladies. I still use this razors as the price of the product is reasonable.
Erica J.
They are ok razors however You can easily cut yourself using them which can be really painful they also don't cut the hair the best but they are ok and do the job
Laura B.
Palma de Mallorca
I do laser removal but these razors help me pass the time between sessions. Whenever I take when I'm in the shower and leaves me very smooth legs. In addition to its shape is beautiful, it is very comfortable to use and lasts many times, so I do not have to be continually buying razors