BY WILKINSON SWORD

For use on: Face, Legs Features: Shea butter to moisturize; vitamin E to reduce irritation; flexible head for a close shave Includes: Eight shavers see more...

Gabrielle L.
This razor goes fairly well but you can cut yourself easily especially if you are new at it but I use pretty often and it doesn't work that badly
sharon d.
Folsom, LA
Tried these. They were okay. No different than most others I've tried, though. Nothing bad either. So I would use them again if I had to.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Irene B.
I use double edge razor for my legs and never had any problems with nicks or cuts as other razors have given me...
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Kristina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this razor, it is a comfortable perfect shape for my small hands and easy to handle. It is lightweight but has enough heft to make it just the right pressure for shaving (unlike ultralight disposables). It is very easy to switch the replacement cartridge blades too
loren c.
I have tried every women's and men's disposable razor on the market. I have recently purchased a 1960s Gillette Ladies double edge razor. I have numerous men's double edge razors, and a large assortment of double edge razor blades. I have been extremely disappointed with each razor and every blade. I originally purchased the Oasis razor and cartridges a few years ago at Walmart. I loved it, until Walmart no longer carried the cartridges. While searching Amazon for disposable razors, double edge razors and double edge blades, I was pleasantly surprised to find Oasis razors and cartridges. Fearing that, in the future, that Amazon would no longer carry the cartridges, I purchased a razor and 15 cartridges. I never want to be without my Oasis, so I will be purchasing more cartridges in the future. I wish I knew why both have been discontinued. I dread shaving, but Oasis makes it almost pleasurable
Niamh D.
Wilkinson Sword Double Edge Oasis Razors provide a close and comfortable shave, removing hair to reveal smooth skin. They are suitable for use on the face, legs and more. Designed to provide the comfort and control you need, the flexible head with three blades moves along with your body's curves so that hair is evenly and consistently shaved away. There is also a strip with Shea butter to moisturize and vitamin E to soothe, keeping skin protected before and after shaving and reducing irritation.
em g.
London
I can't really fault these rasors, they gave me a close shave, were flexible meaning i didn't cut myself and left a smooth finish instead of making my legs dry. i will say however that it would be cheaper to just buy men's.
Geraldine K.
Symington, South Lanarkshire
Adorable pink colour, leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth. Small and compact to take away on holiday with me or to a friends house. Cute packaging. Amazing price. Use it every 2 days and have repurchased it many times on several occasions. Recommend to all!