BY WILKINSON SWORD

For over 100 years, wilkinson sword has helped give men and women lasting smooth skin using the finest technology in blade safety and precision. see more...

Olivia G.
Raleigh, NC
I could not love these razors more. Unfortunately they've stopped being sold around me, which is insane because I was always snatching them up immediately when they stocked. Even other Wilkinson Sword razors don't stack up to these. At .97¢ for a bag of four, these are a spectacular value. And I've never cut myself ONCE with these beauties, even around my ankles. (And I shave daily if not every other day!) The best razors on earth, by far.
Chianna D.
Lexington, KY
Mediocre at best.

Not super pricey but I'd not buy them again.

They do the job but not gently.

Perfect for legs but not much else.

Walmart doesn't carry them anymore, so perhaps that is telling?
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
These razors are a good value but performance is just kind of alright. They get the job done but with no frills. The shave isn't as close or as comfortable as some of the more expensive brands. I buy these when I'm on a budget but don't reach for them if I can afford something nicer.
Monet F.
Ashville, AL
I tried these after using my husbands. The only razors he buys are the men's version of these. I was skeptical, afraid that since they were"cheap" that they would be poor quality but I was pleasantly surprised by them! A close shave and no razor burn.
Rachel M.
Excellent razors for traveling! Sleek and easy to pack, lightweight, and they never miss a hair. Perfect for legs and the underarm area, and they're a great value buy!
Careen G.
Gastonia, NC
This razor is super duper great. All of my friends are using it too.n My friend gave it to me for my birthday and it is so effective. I can totally recommend it. It isn't expensive just buy it and try it. Great job!. Just wait and see. It is really smooth
Amanda N.
This razor is okay, I only bought it because I was tight on money and need razors! You can't beat the price though, it works when you are in a bind. I would probably repurchase if I was in the same situation again. I wouldn't recommend them since they are extremely cheap.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Cheap blades .. not worth the money at all .. not even if they were free .. I wouldn't recommend to anyone .. leave em at the store .. cuts easily and will irritate skin
Leah G.
Albuquerque, NM
These work pretty decent honestly. Like all disposable razors, they do not last that long but they do give a close, clean shave! I do not like to use razors with more than two blades so these work fine.
Taylor M.
Enfield, CT
these are the best razors I've ever landed my hand on the are great and they get everything and get the job done I would love it definitely worth to buy