BY WILKINSON SWORD #99 in Women's Razors

For over 100 years, wilkinson sword has helped give men and women lasting smooth skin using the finest technology in blade safety and precision. see more...

Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
These razors are a good value but performance is just kind of alright. They get the job done but with no frills. The shave isn't as close or as comfortable as some of the more expensive brands. I buy these when I'm on a budget but don't reach for them if I can afford something nicer.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
This razor is okay, I only bought it because I was tight on money and need razors! You can't beat the price though, it works when you are in a bind. I would probably repurchase if I was in the same situation again. I wouldn't recommend them since they are extremely cheap.
Monet F.
Monet F.
Ashville, AL
I tried these after using my husbands. The only razors he buys are the men's version of these. I was skeptical, afraid that since they were"cheap" that they would be poor quality but I was pleasantly surprised by them! A close shave and no razor burn.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Albuquerque, NM
These work pretty decent honestly. Like all disposable razors, they do not last that long but they do give a close, clean shave! I do not like to use razors with more than two blades so these work fine.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Cheap blades .. not worth the money at all .. not even if they were free .. I wouldn't recommend to anyone .. leave em at the store .. cuts easily and will irritate skin
Karen C.
Karen C.
Corpus Christi, TX
My favorite for maintaining my girly areas. Gentle yet sharp enough to safely get a closer than close shave. And I love the little push to clean feature.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Enfield, CT
these are the best razors I've ever landed my hand on the are great and they get everything and get the job done I would love it definitely worth to buy
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Highlands Ranch
One of the better razors I have used for the great cheap price. Works just as good as the more expensive razors.
Brittany U.
Brittany U.
Tempe, AZ
Really like the Wilkinsom brand, feels similar to Schick. I have been happy with all my razors from them.
Alejandra J.
Alejandra J.
It does its job but I honestly prefer man razors because they adapt better to your curves and skin.