BY WILKINSON SWORD #93 in Men's Razors

Wilkinson Sword Classic Twin Razors: Helps give men and women a lasting smooth skin Uses the finest technology in blade safety and precision Trial size 2 blades Aloe Easy clean see more...

Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Jeremy c.
These smooth razors will give you the closest shave of your life. They're smooth and sleek design are matched only by professional precision and perfect comfort
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
The only one of my favorite is not an easy to find the perfect gift card for you, I am not sure how much I love you
Oksana D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Jacob R.
Los angeles, California
Convenient for a quick shave. Comes in a pack so no need to change the blade.
Laura W.
New waltham, Grimsby
I always find women's razors to be overpriced and over complicated these razors are my trusty go to the multipacks you get loads in so last ages and the strips leave your skin feeling smooth and moisturised for days
Princess A.
I’m always scared I’ll cut myself when using this product. It’s quite easy to use and very ergonomically friendly. However the problem lies when you want to shave rounded places like the armpit.
It’s a great product, it’s cheap and it’s a do it yourself type product
I have been using Wilkinson Sword classic twin since last 7 years. Why it is not available in market now? It is the best disposable razor I ever used.