BY WILKINSON SWORD

Wilkinson for Women Oasis Symphony Sensitive Disposables Razors: Great shave, great value 4-blade patented technology Vitamin E Pivoting head

Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
Ugh, these razors are not worth it. I do not like them. I have only used them in a pinch, but, was not that pleased. Try another brand.
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
For the cost these are decent. A little light weight but gets the job done without nicks. A must buy when on a budget
A P.
I usually get another brand of razors, but these were actually pretty good and for the price it was a good deal!!l
Leilani U.
This brand works pretty good. Have only tried the men's sensitive disposable razor worked great . Would buy again
Amy B.
Dunn, NC
Inexpensive. Very effective for disposable razors. Only use for travel however. Nice packaging, color, etc.
Terri S.
Fenton, MI
These are great razors. They are simple with no frills that give you the desired close shave we all want.
Alexandra S.
Woodburn, OR
Loved the cute colors.
They did there job & left me with clean skin
Didn't cut or nick my skin
Shauna M.
Mount Rise, Halstead
I don’t find these to be much different from their regular line of razors! I have very sensitive skin and these didn’t do anything to lessen the irritation caused by shaving in comparison to their normal counterpart.
Kristina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't know Wilkinson made disposable razors for women so when I saw these I thought I'd why not. For the price and the fact that they are for sensitive skin I tried them. I get  irritation from them -.-
Reka L.
I like that it isn't getting aweful after just one use, it is good value, it is really effective for its purpose and also gentle so I don't get scars when I use it, it is affordable, I'm overall satisfied with it.