BY WILKINSON SWORD

Wilkinson for Women Oasis Symphony Sensitive Disposables Razors: Great shave, great value 4-blade patented technology Vitamin E Pivoting head

Denisse R.
Brooksville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I originally was introduced to this brand through my brother when I stayed over my parents for the night, and had forgotten my razor at home. My brother gave me one from his pack, and I LOVED it! I decided to buy some of my own and was thrilled to see it was available in a style for women. The closest shave I have experienced with minimal effort and less repeated strokes. I also found that it did not cause me to have razor burn, and was easier to keep clean. The only reason I would not use it is if the store I am in did not carry them when I run out!
Valerie S.
Carson city, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These were okay. I was able to use them multiple times before they dulled but they couldn't be left in the shower because they'd rust. That was inconvenient and deters me from purchasing them.
Sarah A.
Cheap and easy to use. Pretty decent for the price, although you won't get wrote the same finish as with one of the more expensive for blade highly engineered ones.
sherri o.
Grapevine, TX
Have LOVED discovering these razors a few years ago after a life-time of scraped, cut legs when using more expensive razors. However, it's getting harder to find these packages of razors at Walmart and other stores. I hope they haven't discontinued them!
Secrete H.
Paw Paw, MI
Good quality, smooth gentle shave, nice glide over knees and ankle areas.blades are sharp with no burrs ,which is very helpful in avoiding cuts,and razor burn . That can come with lesser quality produts.
Danielle H.
Covington, GA
As far as disposable razors go, these are the best in my opinion. They stayed sharp and didn't rust in the shower. Not too expensive, but well worth the price.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
April G.
Woollum , Ky
Finally!! A disposable razor that works amazing and won't break the bank! These are my go to razors! If haven't tried them you're missing out!
Katelyn Y.
Bought these razors about a month ago. They worked well for me and I really liked them. I would definitely recommend these to other women.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The best blades on any razor! I used the Wilkinson razors for years, and then they seem to have disappeared. I haven't seen them anywhere.