BY WILKINSON SWORD #96 in Women's Razors

Wilkinson for Women Oasis Symphony Disposables Razors: Great shave, great value 4-blade patented technology Vitamin E Pivoting head

Wilkinson for Women Oasis Symphony Disposables Razors
  • "I've used these razor one time and they seemed to do a decent job and luckily I didn't get razor burn or any cuts." in 2 reviews
  • "Very good razors and they last a long time as well!" in 1 review
  • "These razors work well in a pinch, but I'm not crazy about them." in 1 review
  • "The price was really good, but they were not the close shave I was looking for." in 1 review
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY
These razors are just easy to use, comfortable and disposable. I do not need to shave everyday, I have little to no hair after a laser treatment years ago, and these solve the issue in no time and without any inconvenience. They are good, reliable and the price is average. I will continue to purchase them
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for in the go razors, they are very good at removing the hair unlike some disposable razors that cut you right away and not very good, but this razor was great. it was a good product and i use it on a regular basis the blade stays sharp for a long time and i use it every other day.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
I have used this razor in a pinch when I couldn't afford my regular brand. I suppose it is comparable to other products, but honestly I prefer the Venus brand. I don't feel like this keeps the hair gone for as long. I would recommend it as a substitute to your regular brand.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
KODIAK, AK
Wellness Guru Expert
Great price, and just what I needed in one of those "emergency" situations when you're away from home and need a razor that you don't mind leaving behind. I need blades to be sharp for that close shave, and this product delivers without the need for shaving cream.
Cecelia S.
Cecelia S.
Millington, MI
Very good razors. I like them for vacations. They don't dull quickly. I can usually get four or five shaves out of one razor. I think they are comparable to the more pricey disposable razors. They carry them at my local drug store.
Krystyna R.
Krystyna R.
Osceola, IN
Just as effective as the other more pricey brands and for much less! You can replace your razor twice as often if you like a fresh razor and still save money.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
These are okay. Not my favorite but not the best! They are kind of rough feeling. I do not really recommend these
Shyanne H.
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
Doesn't give a close shave I always miss spots with this. It's extremely dull and doesn't last very long
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is ok. Bought it once. Might use it again one day. Good product. Would recommend it.
Araceli J.
Araceli J.
Ceres, CA
This razor is so light and smooth of the skim but I prefer men razors for me
Nina O.
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
How do you like this product
Ashlyn J.
Ashlyn J.
West Monroe, LA
Do they nick easily?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Never heard of this brand of razors, are they any good?