BY WILKINSON SWORD #93 in Women's Razors

Wilkinson for Women Oasis Symphony Disposables Razors: Great shave, great value 4-blade patented technology Vitamin E Pivoting head

Wilkinson for Women Oasis Symphony Disposables Razors
  • "I've used these razor one time and they seemed to do a decent job and luckily I didn't get razor burn or any cuts." in 2 reviews
  • "These razors work well in a pinch, but I'm not crazy about them." in 1 review
  • "Very good razors and they last a long time as well!" in 1 review
  • "The price was really good, but they were not the close shave I was looking for." in 1 review
Samantha C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for in the go razors, they are very good at removing the hair unlike some disposable razors that cut you right away and not very good, but this razor was great. it was a good product and i use it on a regular basis the blade stays sharp for a long time and i use it every other day.
Nicole C.
Kodiak, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great price, and just what I needed in one of those "emergency" situations when you're away from home and need a razor that you don't mind leaving behind. I need blades to be sharp for that close shave, and this product delivers without the need for shaving cream.
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
I have used this razor in a pinch when I couldn't afford my regular brand. I suppose it is comparable to other products, but honestly I prefer the Venus brand. I don't feel like this keeps the hair gone for as long. I would recommend it as a substitute to your regular brand.
Cecelia S.
Millington, MI
Very good razors. I like them for vacations. They don't dull quickly. I can usually get four or five shaves out of one razor. I think they are comparable to the more pricey disposable razors. They carry them at my local drug store.
Cassandra O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wouldn't say these are my first choice razors but I would buy them again. I have always thought I had better quality using a men's razor and I will continue to do so. This razor just seems to not really be sharp as others.
Amanda T.
Dahlonega, GA
I have bought these razors a few times And i haven't had any issues with them . I get them cuz they are cheap and work for me. i use one razor a week ( shaving 3 times a week) before It starts to leave razor burn . I haven't had any issues with them rusting but I dry them off after use as i do with ANY razor.
Heather G.
Muscle Shoals, AL
These razors are great for the first or second use, but seem to dull or rust a little quicker than I would like. When sharp, they offer a great shave and go over knees and ankles without cutting me
Krystyna R.
Osceola, IN
Just as effective as the other more pricey brands and for much less! You can replace your razor twice as often if you like a fresh razor and still save money.
Tiffany W.
Paola, KS
One time use at best. Razors rust VERY quickly. Even though the price is good I think you would save money in the long run buying a higher quality razor.
Abby K.
The price was really good, but they were not the close shave I was looking for. Also, it rusted easily and I had to throw it out after only 2 uses.
Nina O.
Tracy , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you like this product
Ashlyn J.
West Monroe, LA
Do they nick easily?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Never heard of this brand of razors, are they any good?