Wilfred

by Wilfred

who else thought this show was incredibly dumb?
What's the storyline? Is it very good?
HaVE you seen this?
Start your review of Wilfred!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Really hilarious tv show about Elijah Wood hallucinating that the girl he's pining for's dog is a human in a dog costume.” in 33 reviews
“...stupid, the humor is very well written and very enjoyable for a human in a dog suit!” in 10 reviews
“Wilfred is a decent dark comedy that has some great moments, but it feels like it need something else to carry the story line forward.” in 10 reviews
“...figure out what exactly was going on, but once I did thats when I found it really funny. ” in 10 reviews
“Very strange yet funny, i watched majority of the first season then stopped for no reason, was a good laugh for the most part, not for everyone” in 6 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show was so weird. We didn't even know what to think of it. I don't even know if it is still airing. There was definitely some funny parts but it was just soo...interesting to say the least.
Lafayette, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is super funny! I love the dogs sociopathic capablities and that the main character always seems to get sucked into the dogs plans every time. Poor guy
Puyallup, WA
I really, really wanted to like this show. I really did...but I just couldn't get into it. I didn't find it funny, or anything. Just weird, and kind of slow.
N Las Vegas, NV
Me personally I loved this show. Ended way to early, it was really funny and it made you think about what or who was Wilfred. Elijah wood is such a great actor!
Cabazon, CA
I love the crazy driven story behind this show. Constantly making you wonder what the hell is going on with plenty of laughs on the way. Great cast as well!!!
Thompsons Stn, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is super weird and definitely funny. Wilfred is hysterical. Season 1 was the best...it has gotten a little too strange now but still worth watching.
Austin, TX
Wilfred is hilarious and good for anyone who needs a pick-me-up. A great 30 minute show. I'm sure it's even better under the influence if you know what I mean.
Royal Oak, MI
I love this show. I think has a unique storyline and it's super funny. Elijah Wood is a great actor and I think this is one of the best things he's been in.
Edina, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I attempted to sit down and watch this show when I was desperate for a new series to get caught up in... sadly... this was not my pick. Completely awful.
Atlanta, GA
You have to watch from the beginning to understand. This started as a very slapstick and silly show that has evolved into something dark and mysterious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...