GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack Foodsnone
Wiley Wallaby Red Licorice - 10oz

Wiley Wallaby Red Licorice - 10oz

by none

10oz aust red licorice. Australian style soft gourmet licorice is chewy and full of flavor. Each piece is approximately 5/8" in diameter and 2" long. 10 oz. Size: 10 oz, Flavor: Red No. 114569: Size: 10 oz, Flavor: Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wiley Wallaby Red Licorice - 10oz!
Katie T.
Hillsboro, WI
Wiley Wallaby Red Licorice - 10oz uploaded by Katie T.
Purchased at: Ace Hardware
I got the assortment bag, but I've tried every flavor except black licorice because I'm not a fan of black licorice. This is my favorite kind of licorice. Soft, flavorful, and taste amazing!
LISA M.
Eau Claire, WI
Wiley Wallaby Red Licorice - 10oz uploaded by LISA M.
Wiley Wallaby Classic Red Licorice is by far the best I've ever tasted! They are large chunks of licorice that are so fresh and soft. My boyfriend and i can easily sit down and devour a bag! I would highly recommend this over any of the other red licorice brands out there!
Erin R.
Galesburg, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Best licorice ever. I really don’t need to say anymore…this is the softest, best texture of any red licorice on the market! They make alot of different flavors too, and they’re all equally as good. They’re also vegan for those of you who are. Go out and try it for yourself! If you’re a licorice fan, why have to choose between Twizzlers or Red Vine? I’ll take Wiley Wallaby over those ANYDAY!
Danielle A.
Devon, PA
Wiley Wallaby Red Licorice - 10oz uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite candy , and this brand makes the best licorice around . Others have tried to compare but non comes close to this brand . Totally delicious would definitely recommend Wiley Wallaby Australian Style Licorice Candy
Sally S.
S Salt Lake, UT
Wiley Wallaby Red Licorice - 10oz uploaded by Sally S.
DELICIOUS My favorite strawberry licorice snacks. They are vegan so I can share them with almost anyone. It's a tad bit sticky but it's a sweet treat that satisfies. #sweettreat #sweettooth #vegan
KATHY C.
MAHOPAC, NY
Wiley Wallaby Red Licorice - 10oz uploaded by KATHY C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wiley Wallaby Classic Red was a big hit with the children on Easter! Its fat free and a healthy alternative to higher fat sweets. I recommend you try some 😀 @wileywallaby #wileywallabylicorice #licorice
YouTubeis G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Earlier in the year I was addicted to this licorice. OMG! It’s so good, and so chewy, and so tasty. The problem is when I flipped over the package and read the ingredients, and seeing the nutrition facts… This licorice has more sugar then other options. Yes it might be fat-free but the amount of sugar they added in this OK? Why do we need that much K sugar in any snack? Why don’t these brands sweeten our snacks with whole food options, and natural sugar? Such as: dates, bananas, apples all of these make food sweeter. So then why can’t companies use these to sweeten our foods naturally instead of giving us all this cane sugar that causes cancer? Clearly I have yet to find healthy organic snack options.
Sarah G.
Milwaukie, OR
Tastes better than Red Vines! And I have only purchased it from Dollar Tree! I will buy again and probably recommend it if Ican remember it’s manufacturer name.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this licorice! It has a great flavor and texture. I tried it once, and it's my new favorite. It's affordable and perfect for curbing a sweet tooth craving. I will definitely purchase again.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I really like this licorice. It's flavorful, and I like the size and texture. It's also affordable. I will repurchase.

Looking for your answer?