BY WILEY WALLABY

Ten 10 Ounce bags of Wiley Wallaby Green Apple Licorice Candy see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This licorice is amazing! I love that it has a softer texture, and the green apple flavor is just so good. I don't eat it often but, can eat a whole bag when I do. The price is right, and I highly recommend giving this product a try, especially if you love green apple.
Princess T.
Edgewater, MD
I love these licorice there are very tasty and I just love the soft ones better anyway. I barely eat them but when I do I can eat the whole bag in like 5minutes. I'd differently would recommend this to others to get or at least try for once.
Dayna K.
Jasonville, IN
I enjoy the apple flavor however find it pricey. There are cheaper trusted brands out there that I'm going to stick with. They are good. Just wish not so pricey for licorice.
Bridget H.
Sydney
Love it !!! Tastes so good and is the perfect alternative for someone (like me 😂) who doesn't like regular licorice. Very affordable and comes with a good amount of serves 💁💁
Jazmin G.
Oakland, CA
I've never seen of heard of it before but I'd love to try them. Where can I find them and around how much do they cost?
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So do you buy this online or where could I find this?
Mina S.
Where can I find this? Also is this green apple taste tart, or is it more of an artificial flavoring?
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this come in any other flavors?