BY THE SEAWEED BATH CO.

Wildy Natural Seaweed Unscented Powder Bath by The Seaweed Bath Co. 2.0 oz Powder Wildy Natural Seaweed Unscented Powder Bath 2 oz Powder Our Wildly Natural Seaweed Powder Bath is designed to soothe your irritated skin and stimulate your senses while you relax in your bath tub. We select only the best hand-harvested brown seaweed and enhance it with naturally nourishing ingredients carefully selected from around the world. Our Organic Kukui Oil rich in oleic linoleic and linolenic acids is a potent natural moisturizer that helps soothe your irritated skin while the fresh scents of eucalyptus and peppermint invigorate your senses and help to improve your mood and energy level. This product is specifically designed to improve the condition of red skin dry skin flaking skin and scaling skin. Redness Alkalizes pH levels Scaling Soothes rough patches Flaking Creates moisture barrier Directions se provided scoop to place correct dosage (listed on container) into running water in the bath. S see more...

Gabby G.
I recently bought a packet of this at my local target. I wanted to relax and this was great. It does have a slightly odd scent... maybe due to the seaweed? But it's not a strong smell and it didn't bother me once I was actually in the bath. I was a little skeptical that it would be moisturizing, but I found that my skin did feel very soft afterwards! I loved it.
Jasmine Y.
Bought at my local Whole Foods for a couple of dollars each bag. So very affordable for the quality of product you're getting. Very gentle on my skin while bathing. It did leave a slight film on my bath tub so make sure to rinse the bathtub after. It didn't leave anything on my skin or stain my skin green at all. Very relaxing because it comes in different scents.