Wildwood Organic SprouTofu Savory Baked Tofu uploaded by Ashley-Rahne M.Wildwood Organic SprouTofu Savory Baked Tofu uploaded by Amanda L.

BY WILDWOOD

Wildwood® Organic Sproutofu® Savory Baked Tofu.
Made with sprouted soybeans.
Meets our strict principles, genuinely natural™.
USDA organic.
150 calories.
1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.
390mg sodium, 16%DV.
<1g sugars.
Heart healthy*. see more...

Kelly D.
This is amazing tofu, I like the teriyaki and the thai flavors. They are so easy to prepare, just cut, heat and eat. I add mine to salad, pasta, or veggies. The price is great and since they are so simple you don't have to know how to prepare the tofu, you don't have to fry it or season it, it's already done for you! I would give it more stars if there was an option. I recommend this highly as I use it all the time being a vegetarian. LOVE IT!!
Stephanie F.
My friend buys this because she's vegan and she likes organic. She gave this to me one night and I didn't even realize it wasn't meat.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
This tofu is incredibly tasty! I really like adding it to salads, mixing it in stir fry and eating it by itself.
I purchased this at Costco and it was pretty affordable. I prefer tofu over meat any day.
Ashley-Rahne M.
been wanting to try tofu for a while (like, five years) but it's just so expensive. So when I got this opportunity, I was very excited but very nervous. I chose Savory because I like flavour and I cooked it to add into a bowl of ramen. I was a little upset at first because the cooking guide I found led to me burning my rofu, but even after being a tad burnt on one side, IT WAS SO IMPRESSIVELY GOOD! I got wary as I was cutting it that the texture would bother me, but it didn't at all. It absorb flavour well, cooks quickly (so don't cook it too high or too long!), had an almost chicken like texture. Stays moist (even burned, it wasn't very dry!), and is just super versatile! I wish I hadn't cooked the whole thing!!!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
I absolutely love this product. It's a great source of protein, taste good and easy to eat. Are usually just eat it straight out of the package and dice it into cubes but I'm sure will be good and entrées as well. It has just enough flavor without too much it's baked and super firm it's also gluten-free!